Chapter -7 Promise

Y/n pov
I was reading the letter again and again to find Some Clues and who they are from.

........But I can't find anything.

THE LETTER
....... dear Kim y/n

I know you....... but you don't know me
Me..... I see you have finally reunited with your brothers...... Ohh if you are wondering Who I am......I am your biggest
Nightmare....... I played one of the Virtual role during your kidnap 17 years ago..... You and your brothers don't deserve...... the kim throne I have my eyes on you.... Your each and every move is marked by Me And I won't rest until you......die.

I decided to go to our Mafia.......... Headquarter. You might think why I am panicking as I Get all these type of threats from time to time But if this man is........ responsible of my kidnap I need to kill him I need to kill him..... I don't want to go......through the Same thing I went in Childhood. I was physically, mentally........ and Sexually abused.......for a long time.
Out of those 17 years..... 12 years I was abused. by the man before I lost my........ Control and Start Stabbing everyone out.........of anger. I only have 5 years experience in Mafia things........

All this things were haunting me....... I didn't want to suffer like I did before. No no no....... To

A/n pov

Yn......was in a panick mode She was so Consumed in fear that She forgot....... that She is one......of the most powerful Mafia She......thought if that man would Catch up to her....She would most likely to Suffer the Same thing Again......

Yn pov
I rushed to the garage.....took Someone car key I don't know whose it was I........ started driving the car at full speed..

I reached the building as fast as I could....... I was still Shaking...... All the flashbacks were Coming back to me....

I went to My office And Called Shinee. ( Hope you remember him dad assistant).

Shinee; miss Kim? are you okay...... U look terrified.

Y/n; I n-eed you to track this fin-ger. Print in this letter.... RIGHT NOW. I should know the o-wner of this letter RIGHT NOW.

Shinee; yes maam..... right away....

Saying that Shinee went away..... I was walking around office like a Crazy.......... maniac trying to Stop flashbacks.....of men beating me....raping me ughhh Stop just STOP.......

After a few minutes Shinee come to the office.

Shinee; Sorry ma'am........apparently the one who held the letter.......was wearing gloves.....We didn't find any finger print expect yours.....

Y/n; I didn't tell you to come with a no as an answer.

Shinee; Sorry ma'am.

Y/n; ohh that's your answer?

Shinee; y-yes ma'am.

Y/n; HOW DARE YOU NOT LISTEN TO ME!

I Said Shouting...........at the top of my lungs took out my gun......,and point at Shinee.........I can't Stand failures.

I was about to kill him........ Looked horrified........

Just about to Shoot...........when I felt Someone holding me back......His hands were wrapped around me.......

I looked behind me and Saw j hope........ and Suga. And other BTS members Standing Bhind theme They Signalled Shinee to go.
And let go of me.

I sulked To the ground......I started Crying......I don't know I haven't cried in years.......why now.

They were Surprised.... they didn't expect me to crying..... they looked at my eyes with concern..

Y/n; T-hey are Com-ing. Please S-ave me.*She said between Her Sobs*

BTS pov
When yn Said that we Suddenly had a flashback.

Flashback

5 years old yn; Oppas d-dont leave m-me they a-are Coming.

*end of flashback*
What was that? Yn She was Shaking in fear...... dropped herself on us.....we don't know why......her State made us remember everything about her...... the five years we spent with her a long....... time ago..............we thought we Couldn't Stand her but.....She is our baby........... sister.....we can't deny the fact....

Yn; opwas pwease don't leave me.

Ohh shit She fall into her little Space.

Jin; baby Oppas will never leave you Okay.

Yn; promise me.

BTS; pinky promise.

Yn; I love you opwas.

BTS;We love you too princess.

Yn; opwas yn wanna eat ice-cream.

Suga; okay let's go.

We all eat ice-creams and then we all make yn fall asleep and decide to ask about it tomorrow. We all went to our rooms and Slept.

Words-759

I won't post next part until I get 5 votes.