Introduction

First off, Hi. I'm Riley, I'm in school, I'm fifteen. I am probably not going to update this as regularly as I would like to, but bear with me. I am passionate about Marvel in all its forms, I have my own DVD case dedicated to the movies, a stack of comics in my room and a bunch of posters that are stuck up on, like, every wall in my room.

This Fanfic is dedicated to one of my favourite Marvel characters, whom I have adopted as my nickname after my minor obsession with Marvel became apparent to my friends.

This story will contain descriptions of selfharm; physical, sexual and mental abuse; suicidal tendencies; self depreciation; illness (physical and mental); a 17-year-old regressing to a much younger age (6 months-4 years) as a healthy coping mechanism to deal with PTSD, IT IS NOT SEXUAL NOR ATTENTION SEEKING BEHAVIOR. If you sexualise my work then you are a pedophile, it is written by a 15-year-old and the regressor is 17-years-old, do not interact if you are looking for anything kink based.

In this story, Steve Rogers was 17 when he was approved for project re-birth and he went down on the plane in January before his birthday and has been out of the ice for less than a month. He has moved into the tower and his regression becomes apparent to the others in the first chapter.

I don't know if I will characterise him well in this so don't come at me.

[PS, I live in the UK so I will have different names for things]