Chapter 4 - IDK-Alien-Supernatural

Chapter 4 - Idk-Alien-Supernatural

"Hey pretty ladies." sabi ni IDK-alien-supernatural.

"Hi Cedric!" Paris said. My face? It's complicated. Like my heart ♥ Ohh.. #emomode Haha.

"You know this person, Paris?" I said. She laughed! A crazy bestfriend I have. -_-

"Of course! He's..." Paris said but the person cut her sentence.

"A friend of a brother! Right. It is. Right?" IDK-Alien-Supernatural said. They are looking to each other!

"Yes. Of course. He is one of Kuya's friends." she said. Ernest Patrick Sui is Paris' older brother. The eldest of them all is Edward Patricio Sui.

Edward is the smartest of them all. Also the cutest. But, the strictest of them all. He is taking the course of Industrial Engineering.

Ernest is the tallest of them all. He's handsome and hot. Sporty. Bubbly. He wants to be a Pilot and that's his course. He's not strict but straight to the point.

Balik sa napag-usapan. Sino ba siya? Parang familiar. Whatever.

"Raven? Hello? Earth to Raven?" I can't believe it! I can't remember this person but I always remember person... But this guy! Oh my gosh. I'm going crazy for nothing -_-

*slap*

"Ouch! Ang sakit!" sabi ko. Paris slapped me for the very first time.

"You're not listening to me, Elizabeth Raven!" she said. The person beside her just smirked. Argh!

"I'm sorry Paris. I'm going home. Advance happy birthday! Here's my gift lady." sabi ko then binigay sa kanya ang gift ko. It's a key and a plane ticket. Room key 'yun. It's a Presendential Suite in Hong Kong. Hong Kong Ticket naman yung isa. :)

Sumakay na ulit ako sa Audi ko then Good Bye outside world. :)

Ericka Paris' POV

Really?! A key and a Hong Kong ticket? Oh My G! I really want to go to HK but Mom and Dad won't let me go alone. But now? I'm surely ready.

I'm Ericka Paris Sui. Taking up the course... Tourism. I really want to be a stewardess. Winks. Hindi kami pareha ng course ni Raven because she wants Fashion Designing wachuchu then.

Well, all about Cedric. Cedric Chua. You know him right? He's a friend of my kuya Ernest. Then, she kissed Raven kanina which Raven forgot. Ayieee.... Raven is crazy. Don't tell her this, okay? But she's still my Bessie.

Cedric Denielle Kurt Chua is his name. He became the President and CEO of his dad's company 5 months ago. That's all I know about him.

"Well, Ericka. I'm going. I still have many works to do. Please say to your Kuya what I said, okay?" he said. I just nodded.

"Here's my gift for you. Happy Birthday." he said and gave me a key again. TSS.. Is my all gifts are key?

But when he go out from the shop, I just realize it's not an ordinary key. I saw there was a sparkling thing... Oh My Gosh! It's a...

" Lamborghini "