The bachelor party

It was another ordinary day for Barry Allen and his friends. Barry had just finished another case and was cleaning up with Caitlin and Cisco when Iris and Eddie suddenly burst into the room. Joe followed close behind.

Joe - "What did you drag me here for?"

Iris - "You guys guess what!"

Barry & Cisco - "What?"

Iris held up her left hand so everyone could see the ring sitting on her finger.

Caitlin - "Oh my god, Iris that's amazing, congratulations!"

Barry engulfed Iris in a bear hug

Iris - "Barr, I can't breathe"

Barry - "Oops, sorry"

Barry turned red as he realized just how hard he'd been hugging her.

Joe - "When did this happen?"

Iris - "Earlier today"

Joe - "Seriously?"

Iris nodded and Joe turned to Eddie.

Joe - "Well, um, congratulations"

Barry and Iris looked at him unconvinced.

Barry - "I'd like to have a talk with Eddie I think"

Iris - "Sure"

Nobody moved and there was an awkward silence. Barry was the first to speak.

Barry - "Um... alone please"

Iris - "Oh, oh, right, sorry, we'll wait for you outside"

Everyone filed out of the lab and Barry turned towards Eddie.

Barry - "So, you think you can treat her right? Make her happy?"

Eddie - "Yes, I do"

Barry - "Really? Do you now. Well, will you be prepared for me to kick your ass if you make her shed a single tear? In fact, if she comes to me upset because of you, I have alot of contacts and friends. I could ruin you. Are you prepared for that?"

Eddie - "I don't need to be prepared for that Barry, because it's not going to happen."

Barry - "You seem fairly confident in this, but I suggest you be prepared anyway, you hear me?"

Eddie - "Oh I hear you alright."

Barry - "Good. Now, I do believe we have people waiting for us."

With that, Barry put a hand on Eddie's shoulder and guided him outside so they could go celebrate with their friends.

__________

Two months before the wedding

Oliver Queen sat on his couch watching his show when the phone rang.

Oliver - "Thea, will you get that?!"

Thea -"Come on Oliver, just get off your lazy ass and get it yourself!"

Oliver - "But what if it's your boyfriend?!"

Thea just grumbled. She hated when he did that to her and he knew it. She didn't want him talking to her boyfriend just in case he started to threaten him and Oliver thought it was priceless, especially since he really liked Roy anyway so he wasn't planning on doing anything to him.

Thea picked up the phone.

Thea - "hello?"

A young male voice answered back