Finding friends

Log 5:
Bluebell couldn't believe it she said if it was really me I asked her what was going on and she expected everything she said that when Christopher worked at the Laboratory he changed and was in a endless loop of his Comfort zone and has been worried and clumsy then came the day it all went wrong.

Bluebell came to the Laboratory to collect her goods train idly chat with Christopher then they hear a loud roar as a tornado came out blasting through the roof but it wasn't a normal tornado because it didn't suck them in the people in the Laboratory started to scream BlueBell tried to run but the trucks hold her back

Christopher: don't worry Bluebell I'll help you

BlueBell: NO CHRISTOPHER GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW I'll be fine

Christopher: I don't know are you sure

BlueBell said that she would be fine and Christopher ran off she did know what happened to him since the trucks then pushed her because they were frighten about what was happening. She then said that some were infected and transformed into horrible monster or were taken and/or killed by the monsters from the tornado while others were lucky enough to be spared.

She also said that she came here to Maron where she saw Toby he didn't say anything but all she could her was him scream with Annie, Clarabelle, Henrietta, Elsie and Tetley scream and yelling for someone to help them.

Log 6:
We woke up and decided to go and find some survivors we went down the line and saw something we got closer to take a better look and it's a site I will never forget it was the remains of Flippy and flaky flaky's eyes were ripped out from her face and head on the other hand Flippy had his eyes but they were both leaking a huge amount of blood they were both dead.

BlueBell: I think one night or sunrise I can't remember but I saw those two looking for Layla and Skunku they didn't really noticed me at all or came to check up on me.

We decided to look for some survivors bluebell said that she saw Bill and Ben they stop to talk to me for a while they said they were going to the mainlands to get some help they also told me that they saw someone I asked her who it was and she went silent.

Stripes: 😒Oh great even More mysteries😒