The One Who Cried Into Suicide

Log 9:
The next morning we went to the docks we left all of my passengers to keep Gordon Company we were nearing to Lower Sudder where we found a goods train we went to the front of the train and we saw Boco he broke his jaw in a pile of earth he was dead.

We made it to Brendam docks and it was very silent we me and BlueBell's crew decided to look around for any supplies or survivors we then heard crying and we followed the sound and then we found someone there was only one gender bend Christopher Piner Jr

It was Female Christopher Piner Jr aka C Lay Lay Jr that crying came from her she had black circles around her eyes and her tears were black I don't know what was going on with her eyes but she definitely wasn't crying water she was also talking t...

It was Female Christopher Piner Jr aka C Lay Lay Jr that crying came from her she had black circles around her eyes and her tears were black I don't know what was going on with her eyes but she definitely wasn't crying water she was also talking to here self saying that it wasn't her fault and she didn't do it and stuff like that we asked her who she was talking to or why she was talking to herself I think she was talking to the whispers in her head we asked her if she wanted to come with us and she said yes she was going to be riding with BlueBell because she and her were bffs.

On our way back we asked her to tell us her story she didn't really want to talk about it she said in a shorter version is that she was hiding at the docks and had a long cry we were very confused but we decided to leave it at that.

Log 10:
well this is not good I just found out that Christopher Piner Jr was not the only main character that was infected in fact all of the main characters from all of the shows movies videos games cartoons and webtoons were infected by the tornado in Thomas, The Barker family, The pooches family, the Whiskertons, The peanut gang, The superkitties, the PAW Patrol and mo—Oh No this is going to be a pain.

C Lay Lay Jr was very upset

She said that Frank has gone missing and her two bffs Freddy Lupin and Batty were infected by the Tornado so that explains everything we decided to drop her off C Lay Lay Jr off with Gordon BlueBell said that Michael went to the chocolate factory ...

She said that Frank has gone missing and her two bffs Freddy Lupin and Batty were infected by the Tornado so that explains everything we decided to drop her off C Lay Lay Jr off with Gordon BlueBell said that Michael went to the chocolate factory when the Tornado hit so we went there

Ones we got there we saw a green E2 up ahead and we knew we lost Michael he had a gaping hole in his forehead and his eyes were missing he also had a piece of his face missing BlueBell was upset because her and Michael were good friends back way b...

Ones we got there we saw a green E2 up ahead and we knew we lost Michael he had a gaping hole in his forehead and his eyes were missing he also had a piece of his face missing BlueBell was upset because her and Michael were good friends back way before he went to Sodor and now he was gone I just don't know what we are going to tell Female Christopher Piner Jr aka C Lay Lay Jr.

And just as I thought she didn't take my Michael death very well she was crying and screaming saying that this wasn't supposed to happen she didn't want this this isn't real etc we tried our best to calm her down I am comfort her it was getting late I cannot see the sun setting or rising "because of the clouds of course" so we are going to go to sleep so I'll update you guys on anything else that's happening in the morning ok.

Will shit this is fucked we heard gun shots my drive and fireman rushed into the building where they heard the gunshots a passenger was looking very pell at C Lay Lay Jr's Dead body with a gun in her paw A passenger came up to them and told them that she grabbed a gun and said her last goodbye before she shooting herself I guess she just couldn't take it anymore.