You've been a bad boy🌶️

Veronica

" Don't forget Sweetheart, I'm going over to Ross's house tonight after work, we are going to go through the van and see if we can figure out what that weird ticking sound is. "

"Sounds good, I have study group here tonight . It's nice to have a friend that has a garage with a heater you can work on your van in. "

" Yeah, he used to work at his Uncles shop too doing oil changes and random shit so I am sure he has picked up on a few things, if not he could always ask his uncle too."

" Perfect! I was nice of him to offer to help you. " I finished up the last of my coffee and dropped off my mug in the sink. " I've got to head to class. I will try to save you some pizza tonight, but no guarantees, Steve is coming-"

" He is coming to your study group? For what? He has nothing to study for!"

" He reads us flash cards and quizzes us, reads over our papers."

" Like he has any clue what it means."

" He does it to help Melissa. I think it is sweet."

" That's Harrington. Sweetie Pie."

I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him close." But no where near as sweet as you."

Eddie smiled and grabbed my ass and gave it a squeeze. "Have a good day Princess." He leaned forward and kissed me.

" I will now." I kissed both of his cheeks and then his nose. " Love ya!"

" Love you more! See you tonight!"

*************************************

" Break time, pizza is here!!" Everyone cheered as I got up from my spot on the couch and ran over to open the door for the pizza delivery guy.

Steve stepped in front of me and handed the guy a wad of cash." Have a great night, thanks!" He took the pizzas and set them down on the counter.

I closed the door. " You didn't have to do that. "

Steve smiled." You host all the time, it's my treat."

" Your my guest so you shouldn't have to pay." I waved my money in front of him ." Take it."

" I'm not taking your money."

" Steven, take the money!"

" How many times have I crashed here? I'm not taking your goddamn money."

" Your so stubborn."

He laughed at me." Takes one to know one."

I rolled my eyes at him then smiled. "Thank you for the pizza Harrington."

" Your welcome Bestie."

" Come get it guys!" I grabbed a stack of paper plates from the cupboard and some beer and soda from the fridge. " Get it while it's hot!"

There was a mad dash to the kitchen and a feeding frenzy, people grabbing from all directions then when they had what they needed they all got comfy at the table or in the living room again. It was nice to see that everyone felt so at home in my little apartment.

I grabbed a slice and hopped up onto the counter sat there swinging my legs, Steve joined me while Melissa stood beside him.

" We are really getting shit done tonight! It helps to bounce ideas back and forth, get feedback. I love these study sessions." Melissa cracked open a beer took a sip and smiled. She was so cute. Steve rubbed her shoulders.

" I love that most of us are right here in this building." I was just about to take a bite of my pizza when the phone rang. I set my slice down on a plate then jumped off the counter and ran to the phone." Hi, this is Ronnie"