First meeting

Before starting the story, you should get to know the main characters. Kalli the dog, has a mysterious personality and is a gentledog. 小白脚, the cat with white feet, has social anxiety but is confident with animals that he's close with. Now let's start with the story.

Monday morning,
Both of the two are getting ready for the day, its the first day after a long weekend and 小白脚 is feeling like going out on a shopping day. First he checks out a lot of shops he has never seen, since he just moved in town and wanted to explore things. He discovers a nice Café and decides to take a look inside. Not looking correctly he bumps his head on the glass thats he thought was the door. He's completely unconscious but he hears a soft voice saying: „Hey, are you okay? Do you need help?" Still not being able to see, he slowly recovers his eye sight just to see a pair of beautiful dark brown eyes, that are nearly black?! 小白脚 tries to escape quickly but his whole body hurts from the glass that shattered on him. Kalli notices his intentions and grabs him by the face saying "don't be afraid, im a medical assistant. Im able to help". Kalli sees the wounds on 小白脚's face while grabbing bandages that were in his right pocket.

小白脚's POV:
My heart is pounding like it's in a race. I'm so near to an attractive dog. No one is as sexy as him...and uhhh his smell...And uhhh his beautiful dark brown nearly black eyes staring deep in my soul. I hope I'm not turning red.

Kalli's POV:
The poor cat in front of me seems so helpless, I could do anything to him. but I'm a gentle dog so I'm not doing stuff like that. My bisexual panic is kicking in hard right now.

Kalli tries to control himself while having to put bandages around 小白脚's face. He can clearly see he's turning red but tries to deny it.

Kalli's POV: what is this feeling? He looks so hot with scars and his lips look so juicy...but i have to control myself. I have to fight the urge to pull him close to my face and make our lips touch each other

Kalli isn't afraid to go further though. As soon as he finished with the bandages, he invites 小白脚 to go into the café and get a drink together. 小白脚's reaction is what you see once in a lifetime. He completely looses his vocals but manages to let out a "u-uh-h s-s-s-s-s-s-s s-s-s s-sur-re" and blushes like he has never before. Kalli offers him a hand "do you need help getting up?" And 小白脚 nods his head. Kalli helps him get up and suddenly 小白脚 trips onto his trained six-pack chest. (" can it get any worse?! ") but secretly he's enjoying every second with Kalli. 小白脚 slowly backs away but Kalli pushes him back in, building up a romantic atmosphere between the two. While both awkwardly wait for it to end they hear a voice saying "excuse me!". Its a little rabbit splitting them up in the middle and they realise they've been standing in front of the door the whole time.