Chapter 8: Changes

Ren decided to change something about herself and did not know how her boyfriend would react. She arrived at the hairdressers and asked for something different. They went through with her request and began working on her hair.

"Is this for anything special?" asked the hairdresser

"I wanted to surprise my boyfriend." Ren said

"Ah, young love." The hairdresser thought

Ren removed the towel and loved her new hair. She worried that her boyfriend would not like it. Ren walked to his house and knocked on the door. Miyamoto opened the door and saw someone standing before him. Ren sported beautiful platinum blond hair and this helped to bring out her glistening dark blue eyes. Miyamoto thought for one minute and this made his girlfriend nervous. He did not want to be the kind of boyfriend that disliked this change and decided to be honest. Miyamoto stated that he did not see this change coming and loved it. This made his girlfriend really happy and she hugged him tightly. Ren stated that she did not have anything to do during the weekend and thought about spending more time with her boyfriend.

Miyamoto prepared for their date and came downstairs. His girlfriend was not prepared for what she saw next. The teen decided to wear his leather jacket alongside ripped jeans and tall black boots. Ren had never seen this side of her boyfriend and was ecstatic. She looked at his outfit and fell in love with him all over again.