introduction

In this story you're an actor and the drama/story you're acting in is an fanfiction of twice members I has read. Like you acting an fanfiction but it's not an fanfiction in this story it's a real drama yk what I mean? Ok, go to the story hope you enjoy. Just put any age you want I will just put the year.

Jing y/n

- have an english name call Aleeya

- an jpop idol in a group call "soul" fans name "MaVe" and an a little popular korean actress. (Author: like park bogum popular rate? Yk?)

- half japanese, half korean and half Malaysian (40% Korean 40% Malaysian 20% Japanese. Yk?)

- she is an Language genius, she can speak 26 Language inculding japanese, korean, Malaysian, Taiwanese, English and Indonesian.

- 157.5cm.

- twice fiance

- born in 18 September 2001

- is an crackhead but a very calm person at the same times. Can't be mad at others people, she really feels bad. She hate it when people whispered in her ear, she said that she has a really sensitive ear. She is the most scary when she's mad. The most kind and cutest person you'll ever saw.

- her parents dead at 2015. So when she is 14, yeah. She take care of herself and never get in trouble until now. Her grandparents took care of her.

- Is a very talented person. (Author: talents is almost all like jungkook but just a little bit more)

- has a youtube channel with 1.7 million subscribers.

- instagram: J_Y/n    
Followers: 979k

- Had appendix when she was 9. Her operation scar is still there at her body.

- friends with jeongin and ryujin or other skz members.

Im nayeon

Oh wait sorry

Oh wait sorry