chapter 11 (2017)

(previous episodes)
Jeongyeon stand up and go take it.

She put it at the floor, we all start eating it.

_________________________________________
(Continued)

Nayeon put her head at my shoulder.

I continue eating. I titled my head to my left and see Mina looking at me.

She have a little ketchup at her corner lips. I take a tissue and wiped it for her. She smiled.

I smiled back.

[D-day to the Switzerland]

Once know that I will be there but I already said that I will not share the room with anyone. I think they don't even care. They like us together to much man. Damn.

Jihyo don't go with us. I actually want to take care of her but she said "just go with them I can take care of my self." Like that.

I actually go first. And then they will follow after. I wait for they plane to arrived they fans is already waiting beside me.

Then I heard screaming from them.

Ahh, its them.

They greet their fans.

The bus come to us. I get inside and the 8 angels came in too after they greet their fans.

Chaeyoung sit beside me. She put her head at my shoulder and play with my hands. I just let her do anything and look out at the window. While they choose for the roommates.

I just with no one so I will sleep alone I think..? Yk there might be ghost so yeah.... With no one and just me.

Jeongyeon, Momo and Tzuyu is roommates.

Nayeon, Chaeyoung and Dahyun.

Sana and Mina.

[After they arrived at the hotel]

I let them all get out from the bus first. Then me. Dahyun and Chaeyoung offer my hands from both sides. I chuckled.

I give my hands.

They help me get down.

"Thank you, dub, cub.''

"Your welcome, princess."

We get in the hotel.

"My room is... 203.. 2nd floor same with nay, chae and hyun." I said to my self.

(Author: I'm sorry if it's wrong. I can't understand what the fuck is going on when I watch it.😭 it's confusing.🙃)

I get in the elevator with my fiance.

"2nd floor." I mumbled.

The man that idk why he here but I think he the one who show us how that and this.

He explains to us how to get to our room.

He press the 3floor. It goes 'ting' when its arrived.

Wait Wtf, why is he pressing 3?

The door slides open.

I get out of the elevator with nayeon, dahyun and chaeyoung.

We search for our room.

Their room is just just beside my room. I tried to open it.

Red light.

I try again.

Red light.

...

I try again and again faster. Then stop, I go to the three.