chapter 7

(CONTINUES)

"Ok, you guys are the main cast for 'just for you'. How did it feels to be in a different types of drama, y/n?" The interview ask y/n.

"Hmm, I never thought that I will get in this types of drama. It's really shocking when JYP uncle call me and said that I have to acting with the TWICE. But it's really fun to acts with them." I answered.

"Can you describe the Twice members characters in 'just for you'?"

"Uhh, Nayeon-shi is an umm, hmm she's just like the real life nayeon. Jeongyeon-shi is umm, I don't know are you even already have lines yet? But I think jeongyeon will be an kind character.  Momo is I think is like the dumb friend. Sana is an flirty person. Jihyo is the most kind I think? Mina will be an smart character. Dahyun will be an multiple types but one of them is an flirty one. Chaeyoung is an.. calm... character. I think. Tzuyu will be an tsundere character." I said look back at the camera smiling.

[3rd pov]

Everyone behind the camera heart melt and became smiley when y/n gave the camera a really sweet smile.

"Do you have any spoiler for the upcoming drama you guys will be act?" The mc ask them.

"Hmm, not really but we will be make a teaser for it soon. We hear that the drama will be getting out at Netflix too, we really proud of it so pls support us." Jihyo said.

"Wow, ok. I can't wait for it to come out. We have a lot of questions ready for you guys, so if you can pls comfortably answer it."

They all nodded.

"Ok, first question. Who is your ideal type among you guys?" The Mc ask.

"Hmm, all of us probably will be y/n. Because she really can really be a perfect girlfriend or wife." Nayeon said, Twice members nodded at her words.

Y/n smile using her eye smile, thumbs-up at camera.

"Hmm, for me they all actually. They have their own special things and talents that they have. They all visual is no joke too. So yeah if you ask me I will just say they all." Y/n said nodding at her words.

Twice members smiling looking at their love partner with love.

"Hmm, what a lovely answer. The 2nd question is for y/n. If you could date any members of twice, who will it be?"

"All of them, obviously." Y/n playfully rolled her eyes.

They laughed at her answer.

Then the interview goes on with smiley y/n and twice members.

Y/n take a picture with nayeon too. You send it at your Instagram account.

J_y/n2

958, 600 LikesJ_y/n2 🌸at the interview

958, 600 Likes
J_y/n2 🌸at the interview. Take care of yourself.

(Comments:)

User1 : who's that?