𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄

❝ 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐭
𝐇𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞 ❞

THE HUNGER GAMES, the very games Apollo Buckley had managed to avoid for nearly sixteen years, the very games the boy despised. He would've given anything to avoid the reaping day if he could, do anything to stop the following events from happening and stay living his normal peaceful live in District 12.

HOWEVER that all changes when the 74th hunger games arrive. Apollo's world is turned upside down the day he is reaped, forcing the boy to leave everything he ever loved behind and enter the most brutal of games where twenty four enter the arena and only one comes out. However the 74th games are only the beginning of his new life.

WITH his family slowly starting to fall apart at the seams not long after his leaving, it doesn't take long for things to go from bad to worse for the Buckley family. Disaster in on the horizon and no one could predict what would happen next or the tradegy they would face in Apollo's absence.

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

Bob Morley as Apollo Buckley

&&

Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen

&&

Robert Downey Jr as Ares Buckley
Helena Bonham Carter as Venus Buckley
Conor Leslie as Athena Buckley
Jack Champion as Orion Buckley
Izabela Vidovic as Nyx Buckley
Drew Starkey as Atlas Buckley
Raffey Cassidy as Nerida Buckley
Joe Keery as Achilles Buckley

&&

Elizabeth Banks as Effie Trinket
Woody Haralson as Haymitch Abernathy

&&

The rest of the hunger games cast as their respective characters

DISCLAIMER - I do not own Katniss or any of the cannon characters used in this fic, they belong to Suzanne Collins. I only own Apollo and the Buckley family. This fic will contain gore and violence so if any of that makes you uncomfortable, I suggest not reading this fic as I will most likely go into full detail.