Part 1

Waltz music can be heard across the room, filled with such thrilling piano sounds, as the taller man played the piano ignoring the nun he captured earlier in tied position on hands and leg, torn clothes only covering his waist until his private area. The nun grunting softly try to escape from the tight tying rope, the taller man stopped playing the piano and sigh heavily, you can see a cold breath due to the coldness tonight.

"Would you stop struggling? You look pathetic"

The man clicked his tongue and turn around, meeting the nun stoic expression face. The nun let out a huff and look away, his bang covered his whole faces due to the earlier struggle. The taller man sigh and just lift the nun up using telekinesis power from his suitcase, the nun let out a yelp and looks back toward that vampire with widened eyes.

"You insufferable demon, at least tell me when you're going to do?!-"

"Oh by the Celestia name I beg, just called me Kaveh, it's not that hard little lamb"

Kaveh lift the nun up and untying the rope from his prey legs, proceed to move him close. Making an eye contact, Kaveh stopped using telekinesis and make the nun sit on top of his lap.

"Oh please, why would I want to called you? We barely known each other plus, we literally the opposite kind of species human living you damn sucked blood people"

The nun glare at him, his pupil showing raging emotions yet his faces just a stoic expression, Kaveh apparently didn't like it.

"Mhm..indeed...indeed you are right!, maybe we should start a better conversation"

Kaveh suddenly choked the nun and turn around, making the nun leaned towards the piano, Kaveh lick his own lips watching the nun eye widened faces. The nun only let out a grunt and start kicking Kaveh's leg, the taller man just let out a chuckle.

"What's wrong? Can't even reach to kick me? Cute"

Kaveh moved his head closer towards the nun's neck, he takes a close scent and lick the sweaty nape, taste like fear.

"So..names? Please, cutie?"

Kaveh face moved back toward the nun, eye closed with breath unstable. The nun eye flutter open and look at Kaveh with light green teal eyes with some of tears coming. The nun slowly opened his mouth.

"Al...Alhaitham..."

"Alhaitham..hmm, your parents do know how to named a gorgeous child after all"

"Kaveh lean closer toward Alhaitham faces, sharing breathing space. Kaveh's red ruby wine eyes met with Alhaitham's green teal eyes, perfect match like those story fanfictions Kaveh usually read at the library.

"You read Night Howling?"

Kaveh questioning Alhaitham, softened his chokes. Alhaitham let out a small gasp and start balancing his breath, he nodded slowly.

"Good good..you do know what this is right?"

Kaveh look at him still, slowly his other unoccupied hands moved toward Alhaitham soft pale thigh. Soothing the skin like it's a treasure where you need to keep it safely. Alhaitham shakes head.

"It's..seems like I can't...tell what we were doing like the fanfictions do since Im still at the epilogue.."

Alhaitham bit his lips, his leg trembling slowly. His pupil dilated and moved another way, trying to not making eye contact with Kaveh. The taller man only nodded, Kaveh suddenly lift Alhaitham leg he touch earlier making him flexible. The nun let out a yelp, look at Kaveh with wide eye.