Part 3

"Hm? What's this"

Alhaitham pick up a small book from the table and swipe the dust from the cover, his eye lit up with a small gasp.

"Telltales of Two Brothers.."

Alhaitham touch the cover with his soft finger, he opened it and read the prologue. He sat down toward the bed and read it silently, his gaze locked toward the book for an hour until he noticed the atmosphere inside the room getting a bit chilly. He looks up met with dark red and blue eyes, he retreates himself with the book fell from him. The red hair take the book and give him back.

"Here, sorry to interrupt your reading peace session"

The red hair politely put the books down and caressing his hair, the blue hair suddenly lift up Alhaitham hand and kissed his palm. He looks at the nun gaze and smiled.

"Pleasure to met you dear mortal, the name is Kaeya and this is my little brother, Diluc"

Kaeya politely put the roses on Alhaitham hair and chuckled, the nun face heated up and nodded slowly. Diluc only scoffed and gave a sharp glare at Kaeya.

"Try not to flirt him too much or you'll get killed by Kaveh, Kaeya"

Diluc walking away from the scene, leaving they both alone. Kaeya only laughed softly and turn his gaze back to the nun, he smiled softly and wave.

"See you later"

He walk towards Diluc in fast motion, leaving the nun alone. Alhaitham just fixed his own clothes before take the books back then he heard the knocking, it was a tall guy with green hair. He smiled softly with his gaze softened, Alhaitham just stare at him for a moment before he noticed the guy already infront of him.

"Alhaitham, isn't? Kaveh told me about you back when I was treating his injury, it seems that your injury are not really that bad it's just your ankle"

He treating the nun's injury calmly with a soft motion, Alhaitham just keep staring at the guy who was treating his injury, the man noticed that Alhaitham kept staring at him silently and chuckled.

"My name is Baizhu, pleasure to met"

He fixed his glasses and smiled, Alhaitham only let out a soft laugh and thanking Baizhu for treating his small injury. Baizhu just nodded and walk out from the room, Alhaitham just sat on the bed silently continue reading the books.

"Enjoying your time?"

Kaveh leaned his shoulder toward the door watching the nun reading, Alhaitham close the book and get up. He quickly ran toward Kaveh and check his body.

"Are you okay? Any injured places?"

Alhaitham stare at him worriedly, Kaveh just chuckled and kissed the nun palm softly.

"I'm okay Alhaitham, no need to worry"

"You sure?"

Alhaitham just want to make sure for the last time before he distancing himself away from the tall man, Kaveh quickly coughing and point his finger toward the balcony. Alhaitham just tilting his head in confusion, Kaveh chuckled and held his hand.

"Let's take a beautiful scenery over there"

Kaveh held the nun's hand and walk with him towards balcony, full moon night filled the whole places, Alhaitham gaze lit up and look at the scenery in silence. Kaveh chuckled softly and went beside him, he tried to look at Alhaitham facial expressions carefully and took out his sketchbook. Alhaitham turn his head and making an eye contact with the taller man, Kaveh take a quick glance and continue with his work. The nun tilting his head and moved closer toward Kaveh.

"What are you drawing?"

"You, and the scenery of course"

Kaveh smiled softly softened his gaze when the nun watching him drawing with a bit of curiosity, out of the silence for a moment a sudden Alhaitham's phone buzzed. He takes the phone and answered the call, it was Tighnari.

"Haitham where are you? You didn't hurt while hunt for that vampire right?"

Tighnari look at camera while his hand tying his hair, he noticed there's a blond guy behind him and narrowed his eyebrows.

"Who's that behind you?"

"Oh that's uh"

Alhaitham hesitated for a moment thinking how he should lie about Kaveh identity, the taller man put his arm on Alhaitham waist and pulled him closer, he let out a yelp and lift the phone up. Tighnari look at him with father face.

"Pleasure to meet you dear kind sir, I'm Kaveh"

"Never heard of you, where did you come from"

Tighnari tighten his corset and wearing layout coat, he narrowed his eyebrows in suspicious until he heard noises. It was Cyno who just woken up from his sleep, he hugged Tighnari from behind being clingy. Tighnari laughed and lift the man up and kissed him on the forehead then nose and then his lips.

"How's your sleep?"

"Mmh"

Cyno stretching himself up lifting the clothes up meters away from his stomach revealed, Tighnari laughed softly and look at Alhaitham back.

"Cyno already awake, today is he's night shift. I've got to go now, call me later if you already get back Alhaitham"

Tighnari waved at the camera and then ended the call, his gaze softened and kissed Cyno again, lifting the man thighs up. Cyno just laughed softly and ruffling the foxes hair.

"Obsessed much?"

Cyno let out a flirt tone, Tighnari bit the thigh softly leaving a mark, Cyno let out a soft groan and look up. Tighnari lick his own lips and playing his finger around Cyno soft thigh.

"I guess this animal really wilder than you"

Tighnari finger went to Cyno stomach and touch the belly softly, Cyno just laughed and look down.

"Collei would be surprised hearing this new"

"Oh yes she will Cy"

Tighnari gives his wife a soft chasten kiss before he separated the kiss and go to work, he waved at Cyno.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning!!"

"Me too Nari"

Cyno replied to his wave and closed the door. Tighnari fixed his glasses and walk away from they shared home.

[ To be continued ]

Author's Note:

PART IS HERE YAYYAAYAYYAYAYYAYA oh and btw did y'all love Tighcyno got mentioned here 😈😈😈😈😈

Sincerely?
Tartagelicious