4.Ivaan Joseph

I was passing but the auditorium when I saw her

I was passing but the auditorium when I saw her. I stopped there, I saw her dancing just like a princess I started staring at her moves.
I could see the curves of her body covered with black sports bra, they are so fucking perfect. Her eyes are closed and while dancing she is touching herself everywhere I want to touch.
I waited for few minutes but I lost control on myself, I went inside the auditorium and I hold her hand and spun her in circles then pulled her towards my body.
I kissed her, her lips were so soft, she was melting in my arms. I moved my hands on her naked waistline.
Those black eyes are filled with tears.

Shit!.....it was a remorseful move of mine.
She ran away, I was scared what if she started hating me.
No.. No..
I can't afford her hate.. I am badly in love with her.

I was running to find her and apologize for my mistake. I tried to find her everywhere but
I failed... I couldn't find her.
Maybe she will be at her apartment, before vacations I have to meet her.

I know her very well, she is very sensitive after her father's second marriage and all those fucking break down have broken her into thousands of piece,
I am promising myself that I will make her Believe in love, I will teach her how to live, how to enjoy every second of our life.
I planned to go and meet her in evening at her apartment. I feeling like punching myself for my absurdity.
Well I have to be very confident and strong so that I can heal her and help her to become a jolly person.

.............

I am feeling a bit nervous while pressing the bell button,
She open the door, her hairs were messed up and her eyes were swollen....
"𝘏𝘦𝘺" I said
She was standing like a deadpan
" 𝘡𝘢𝘳𝘢, 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬. 𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦? "
She is looking at me with peripheral vision and said "𝘰𝘩. 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦"
We both were sitting on the couch and I was trying my best to keep her clam.
I said " 𝘡𝘢𝘳𝘢, 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸...... "

" 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦." She said
Atleast let me complete...
"𝘖𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺"
"Zara, I know that you don't wanna fall in love, I know you have suffered a lot. But trust me Zara, I will never break your heart I promise. I want you to grow and heal yourself, hiding from the situation is never a solution. I want to be a part of your new beginning, I don't wanna see a brilliant girl giving up so soon. Zara I beg you to let me love you, I want to love you and I am dying to love you.. Please let me"

She buried her face in my chest and started crying...
God.. I am so helpless she needs me and all I can do is hug her tightly.
I kiss her on head and whispered " I wanna grow old with you Zara, you mean the world to me, I love you".....