04

April 5th, 2012

April 5th, 2012

To the rest of The Vagabonds, it was clear as day.

Evelyn fancied Taylor.

There was no denying it anymore; the constant grins she came to practice with—one that had her dimples full on display brightly, or the immediate light she has on her face when she gets text messages, the disappointment showed on her face once she realises the notification wasn't from the blonde singer, how she'd try to change the topic away if the rest of the bandmates were teasing here, how out of everyone she could've followed after making an instagram account—Taylor's was one of her firsts.

The Vagabonds have encountered and experienced most of the flings or romance their beloved frontman have went through, and nothing has seemed to come as close as this one.

The fact that it only had been merely a few days too had said everything.

Yet still, from some utter reason, Evelyn seemed like she still wasn't convinced with her feelings.

She still wasn't convinced that she ultimately fancied Taylor, even though her mates have told her a million times about the differences, it was like she was crazily oblivious.

Sure, Taylor and her kissed a few times the past few days. One or two make out sessions here and there, but nothing more, and no more confirmation. They didn't have a label, and haven't talked about it at all—they've just been going with the flow, or at least that's what Evelyn thinks.

"You've got everything ready?"

Arcturus' voice drew Evelyn out of her daydream, causing her to rub her eyes. Her view focusing back onto the waiting room of their stage set up. "Sorry, yeah." She'd mutter, rolling up the sleeves of her sweater. "Everyone else got their things in the bus?"

"Yep, all packed and ready. We got around like, 1 and a half hour-ish before we can actually go to Justin's pool party. So, use that time as you'd wish." The drummer reexplained shortly, knowing that Evelyn would need it.

She smiled, "Thanks, Laurent. I'll go back by my car though, that's okay too?" Evelyn questioned, stretching as she stood up from the sofa.

"Please," Arcturus started, "You don't gotta ask, pretty sure Calista's going back herself too. So is Royce, with his motorcycle." He'd say relaxed. "See you at the party?"

"You bet." Evelyn grinned.

After bidding her goodbyes with Arcturus and the others, Evelyn was going to take her car to originally come back home—that is until she received a text from the one and only.

t-swift🐈
Heyy
Are you going to Justin's party?

evelyn
hey to you too
yeah i am! the whole band is invited soo
obliged to really