(5). 𝘼 𝙍𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡

hearts4chiara on IG
147 followers

send help, asked my mom to fetch me up from my interview and i'm so scared about the result (kinda think i slayed it tho heehee)

After the interview, Chiara called her mom to fetch her up from the building and bring her home. She still feels a bit nervous, but is thankful that she is more calm now.

"So.... how was the interview, honey?", her mom said curiously.

"It was the best, Mom. The interview went smooth and there was no problems. They're also kind of high-tech there."

"Wow! Glad to hear that.", her mom said happily.

Suddenly, Chiara's phone shaked lightly.

It read.....

JANELLE CHOI (1 MESSAGE)

JANELLE CHOI
Hey, Chiara! While I was talking to our radio jocks about the interviewees, one of our jocks remembered you, so I decided to give you her number! Hope you still recall her!

---- YVONNE SHIN: +63147471714

When Chiara read the name said on the number, she internally shouted. It was Yvonne Shin, her highschool bestfriend. They parted ways when they enrolled in different universities, but it looks like fate has brought them to a place where they both are.

CHIARA LEE
Omg, Ms. Janelle! Thank you so much! Yvonne was my highschool bestfriend. I thought I'd never see her again, after we parted ways in college, but it looks like we've met again!
Chiara then called the number.

YVONNE SHIN (+63147471714)

YVONNE SHIN
Hello, who is this?

CHIARA LEE
HELLO? YVONNE? THIS IS CHIARA LEE, UR HIGHSCHOOL BESTFRIEND FOR 4 YEARS!!!

YVONNE SHIN
OMG CHIARA!! HI!! HOW'S LIFE? I AM SO SORRY FOR GHOSTING YOU FOR 5 YEARS :((((

CHIARA LEE
NO NO DON'T APOLOGIZE IT'S FINE I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO APOLOGIZE

Yvonne and Chiara were both overfilled with happiness.

YVONNE SHIN
NO NO I SHOULD BE THE ONE! BTW, YOU APPLIED FOR 143.0 LOVE FM?!?!?!?!?

CHIARA LEE
YEA!!!!

YVONNE SHIN
OMG!!!!

CHIARA LEE
IT'S FATE

YVONNE SHIN
IKRRRR!! I MISSED YOU SM!!!

CHIARA LEE
SAME!!! I HOPE I GET ACCEPTED TO 143.0 LOVE FM!!!

YVONNE SHIN
SAME! WAIT I GTG ILL CALL U SOMETIME!!

CHIARA LEE
OK YVONNIE BYE!!!

YVONNE SHIN
BYE TOO CHARRIE! OMG WE STILL REMEMBER OUR NICKNAMES LOL!!!

CHIARA LEE
YEA!! BYE!!!

YVONNE SHIN
BYEEEE!!!

"What happened, Chiara?", her mom asked her as Chiara ended the call.

"Mom, fate let me meet Yvonne again, my highschool bestfriend!", Chiara said excitingly.

"Wow! Nice to hear that the top bestfriends at Prestige High have met again!"
"I know right!"

"Chiara dear, just be careful. You know what Yvonne almost did to you during tenth grade."

It turns out that Yvonne almost blackmailed Chiara because Yvonne liked Chiara's highschool crush which almost caused the fallout of their friendship. Luckily, they were able to reconcile.

"Mom, we already moved on from that. She promised she won't do that again."

"Ok, honey. I trust you".

"Thanks, Mom!"