Chapter-19

Hello readers!

A long chapter is ahead!

Don't forgot to vote and comment❤.

Follow me for further updates!

_______________________________________

"No one ever told me that grief felt so like fear."

• AUTHOR'S POV •

Arjun sat beside Siya and looked at her red face... she is sitting on the hospital chair leaning her head back with closed eyes. He kept his hand on her shoulder and shook her making her open her tired eyes slowly.

Her eyes had the power to scar the guts out of him... because her eyes looked lifeless. Dead. His heart squeezed painfully seeing her like this so broken, he never wished to see her like this... never.

Siya sat straight holding her big baby bump... her bump was big as compared to normal size of a 5 months pregnant women. Arjun checked her to see her fever lessened or not. He sighed when he felt her temperature reduced a bit. He kept her hairs back which were falling on her eyes... she was looking so messed up.

"Siya, Come we have to leave." Asha came and tried to take Siya's hands but she took her hand back and sat thier silently. Asha blinked her tears back seeing Siya in this state. No one is able to handle her in this state...

"Siya! Don't act stubborn... Come on, let's go home." Asha raised her voice a little seeing Siya unmoved.

Siya lifted her red eyes and looked at Asha who was looking at her with pity. She can understand she is also feeling unbearable pain but when she isn't able to overcome her own grief what she will console others.

Her mind is like gone blank with all the happenings, not able to think of anything... when one's life takes such a huge turn and hit you directly on your face with the ugliest dread... what should be done?

Few hours ago•

Arjun banged his fist on the table making the doctors standing infront of him to flinch.

"I DIDN'T PAY YOU FOR THIS, DOCTOR." He yelled.

Currently he is in the hospital because of Shreyash's surgery. He is seeing to it as Siya will be stressed by the events.. so he didn't want her to know anything he had kept her in dark about Shreyash current status.

Shreyash operation is held today and the doctors have lost thier hope that he will survive after the surgery also.
And Arjun want him alive no matter what, he clearly know at what extend Siya was hell bent on curing him and if something happens to him then he can't imagine her state.... and top to that her pregnancy.

"Mr. Kashyup please try to understand... it is too late. Now we can only hope for any miracle." The head doctor spoke.

"I don't want to listen anything... do your best... and save him." Arjun said and stormed out of the cabin.

He saw Raagavi standing outside... her eyes were wet, he is seeing her crying for the first time.. she was always a strong women a fighter. Now she is also breaking down in the fear of losing that little boy.