Chapter-17

"You can cry a thousand times but it won't erase those memories."

•ARJUN'S POV•

I felt dread in me when I saw Siya isn't inside the room... I checked the washroom, balcony, closet everywhere but she isn't here. "Siya!" I called out coming outside thinking she might be here somewhere only. My heartbeat kept rising but I assured myself nothing's gonna happen.

Where's she must be?

Yes... I quickly ran downstairs towards the kitchen, she will be there only. She has developed this weird habit of eating at midnight. And.. I was right, she was fishing out the chips packet. I was relieved seeing no scare on her but angry for making me terrified.

I saw her widened eyes, she was looking like a small child who got caught while stealing chocolate... I don't know whether to relax because she is safe or scold her because of coming out of the room.

I rushed towards her as she cowered back seeing my hardened face. I snatched that packet from her hand and pulled her into a tight hug... her bump was pressed into me. Her body went stiff due to the shock, she might have thought I was gonna scold her.
My one hand went to her hair and another one caressed her back as if assuring myself that she and my baby are safe. Her scent somewhat relaxed my anxiety.

I gulped remembering the message I received.
He is not the one who will simply say something... I need to be extra alert and save both of them.

•SIYA'S POV•

I gulped sensing him so close, What the hell happened to him? He suddenly came and when I thought he is gonna scold me like always he did the unexpected.
I never thought he would hug me. Wait. I am not dreaming right? Yes..yes I must be dreaming. But, it didn't felt like some dream I felt like he is tensed.. and like scared?

He pulled out and held the side of my face looking at me as if seeing I am here or not. Why he is behaving like this?

I was looking at him as a lost child. I saw his jaw clenching "I said to you clearly to be in the room, then why are you here?" He scolded.

I frowned, I am not a prisoner to be inside always. "I just wanted to eat.." I said afraid to speak. He is acting strange.

"Now come.. sleep." He held my wrist dragging me but I stopped him.

"No..no... I want to eat this chips." I said taking the packet in my hand shooking my head.

He took me to the dinning table and waited till I was satisfied.. I offered some to him also but he refused and sat there staring at me.

After I finished he tucked me in my bed so lovingly that I was afraid that it was not him. What shocked me more was he sat beside the bed bringing the chair closer. I sat up quickly on the bed.. seeing me sitting like that suddenly he gave me a look.

"You can't wake up jerkingly... it will affect the baby." He said and tried to make me lay down but I shrugged his hands off.

"Y..you leave the room. Why are you here." I said.

He narrowed his eyes at me. "This is my house and my room.. I will stay wherever I want. You sleep."

"No I won't sleep till you go. Why are you staying here.. go to your room."
I said stubbornly. He is so difficult to handle.