[Strangers]

This is what Kanae and Mitsuri look like btw (I haven't finished Shinobu :c)

The bruises are fake!

(Both colored and edited by me 😃👍)

Ok now onto the story :)

---------------

Kanae POV

(While Akaza and Douma we're doing It)

KK: Uhm.. Do you guys hear moaning.?

Shinobu and Mitsuri both then to me, Shinobu with her usual smile, and Mitsuri all red in the face.

SK: Uhm.. yes.. they are rather loud..
MK: Eeeeeeeee... /////
SK: Nii - San.. what type of demon are we looking for again?~

I look down at the letter Master Ubuyashiki gave us for our mission. After I finished reading it, I look back up at them.

KK: An Upper - Rank Demon~ How shall we investigate?~
SK: Should we ask The Cult leader if anybody doesn't go out in Daylight?~

I slowly shake my head in a ' no ', with a slight frown.

KK: We .. can't risk it.. What if The Cult Leader is the demon?
MK: I guess you are right.! What if we investigate The Cult Leader first? And cover it up by being close to him?
KK: What a great idea! You are so smart Kanroji!~

A light pink crept onto Mitsuri-chan's cheeks, she covered her face with her hands. indicating she got flustered.

KK: I will investigate first!~ i am the oldest and the most powerful after all!~
MK: O-ok! /////
SK: Be careful Nii - San!~

Said the other two while I went to go explore this ' cult '.

Once I left the room, I saw The Cult Leader talking with a lady, poor women.. unless he is a human. Once the young women left I headed over to the tall male.

KK: Hello!

The blond swiftly turned his head to me.

D: Hello!~ you are new right?~
KK: Yes, I am!
D: Well, I never got to tell you since I was in a rush, my name is Douma!~
KK: Mine is Kanae!
D: oh!~ I forgot to mention there are rules!~ Never - EVER leave your room at night, unless I say you can!~