Akaza 18+

A/N: THIS IS SMUT! THIS IS SEX! 18+ READERS 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were confident that the rest of your family heard or at the very least know that you have engaged in frivolous activities with Muzan and Kokushibo. Honestly, you would rate the experience 10 out of 10, and you will most definitely be doing it again with both of them. You had a feeling that Kaza was definitely a little jealous, but he would not show it. You feel that none of them should be feeling jealous because you have no problem having sex with the rest of them, you will not be initiating it the first time because you wish for them to come to you so that you can be sure that that is what they want and it does not seem like you are forcing yourself on them.  This is not something that you should be thinking about right now. At the moment, Kaza was trying to get your attention to hang out with him.

"Y/N please come with me, it's been so long since me, and you have been together alone. I miss you." He was giving you the puppy dog-eyed look, and you swear everyone in this castle knew the right things to say to you, so you will fold. That is beside the point that you love all of them.

" Lead the way, my love." He smiled big at you and grabbed your hand walking down the hallway to who knows where. You have gotten used to not being told what is going on so you are just going with the flow. You guys went down numerous hallways and went through a couple of doors until you got to what looked like one of the smaller libraries, but he kept walking with a mission in mind.

" Remember when I and you were on a date, and we were painting and watching a movie, but it got interrupted because of the surprise?" You wrecked your brain for a minute, trying to think of what he was talking about, and then it hit you. It was the day that they drew the party at the top, and that horrible hoard of demons attacked you guys. You quickly shook your head, yes to answer the question while simultaneously trying to get rid of those mental images of you bleeding in your family fighting a whole bunch of feral beasts. " Good because I wish to finish our date now that we have more time to be together." You smiled at him as he continued to take the two of you to the room where, once you went inside, he locked the door behind you. You were excited to spend time with your Kaza after all.

"Do you have a movie in mind?" You watched as he nodded at you, and he went to the projector, or the computer really, to play a movie that the two of you have seen numerous times.

"I know we have seen this movie already, but I thought it would be good background noise for when we are talking or painting or doing whatever." You were not silly and had an idea of what he might be planning, but you will not jump the gun, nor make the first move because you made a promise that for their first time having sex with you, you will not start it. You wanted them to be comfortable enough with you to start it first. All of the other times that will follow are different stories.

"I have no issue with that. I enjoy being in your company after all, regardless of what we may or may not do." You took the initiative to sit down on the sheets and comforters he had in a makeshift bed on the floor. It was definitely fluffier and more comfortable than when you guys were first here, which meant that he had planned this return of the date.

"I am glad." He took a seat beside you, and the two of you started talking about anything and everything that came to mind. He was basically on top of you, and you love the feeling of his skin against yours you were only in a pair of shorts and a crop top since you were home, and it tended to get pretty hot in the castle due to central heating and air conditioning. It got quiet once the two of you stopped talking for a bit, and you turned to him only to see that he was already staring at you with a soft smile. "Can I kiss you?"