Gyomei 18+

A/N: THIS IS SEX! THIS IS FOR MATURE READERS! 18+

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were finally spending some well-deserved time with Gyomei. He's been wanting to head to the garden and tend to it for the longest with you and you finally made time to do just that with him. He had gardening tools, baskets, an apron on, and a hat ready for himself and for you. It was so cute to see the gentle giant this excited about this.

"I got us matching aprons and bucket hats, and the tools also have cute designs on them." You were grinning up at him as he insisted on putting the apron on you as well as the bucket hat. He also insisted on carrying the garden tools. He wouldn't let you do anything but, be cute and accompany him to the garden. He better at least let you pick some fruits and veggies with him or get rid of some weeds, go in the greenhouse to water the plants or something.

"You're so cute, am I going to be allowed to do something out there or watch your strong self do everything?" He grinned at you with a chuckle. 

"We shall see how I feel. Maybe I'll sit your pretty ass up and let you watch me. Give you a free show." That wasn't very religious of him but, you'll let it slide because of the idea of watching his muscles bulge and him working was too good to pass up.

"Food and a show? You spoil me." The two of you laughed making the rest of the way to the garden. Once there he did exactly what he said he was going to do. He grabbed you and sat you up on one of the low-hanging branches of a tree and had you watch him go to work. Besides that he just looked so good doing what he did, he knew what he was doing. 

"Should I remove the weeds and pick the produce on the right side first or the left side?" You tapped your chin looking left to right and right to left. He had more to do on the left side so he should start there.

"On the left side babe." He nodded and got to work on that side of the garden. It was nice seeing him work out the way he was working out. You watched as he worked from left to right for the next couple of hours, taking your suggestions every time. It was really sweet of him and you loved how the sweat dripped down his back and glistened in the sun. You wanted to lick it off of him but, now was not the time to be doing that. He seriously had work to do and you were lucky to not have to be helping him. You honestly could but, you don't think he would appreciate it. It was a long time before he was done. It was about three hours past and he needed to have lunch as did you, since your stomach was growling and you could hear his stomach growling from the other side of the garden.

"I think I'm finished for the day. The garden is not going anywhere and I could use a break plus food with my favorite person." He stood up from his crouched position and aimed a grin at you that you returned full force.

"I couldn't agree more. Come on, big guy. Let's go clean up a bit, and then we could eat." You waited patiently for him to put up all the tools at the entrance of the garden. He walked up to you, and with one arm, he scooped you up, and the two of you, well, him carrying you talked and made jokes all the way to his room. His room was. closer than yours, so the two of you entered and washed your hands and face even though you didn't really do anything. He did most of the work. You watched him take off his shirt and wash up a bit as you licked your lips at the side of muscles rippling along his arms and back. You wanted to be trapped in those arms as he bent you over or manipulated you into whatever position he wanted, but right now, you needed to fucking eat, and then you could get fucked later. He clearly saw you staring and the way you were eating him with your eyes because he chuckled, left his shirt off, and grabbed you again holding you by the ass against him.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. Once we eat some food, I'll eat you." To say you were excited was an understatement. The two of you made it to the kitchen and decided on something light such as sandwiches and juice. You had one and he had three and two glasses full of juice. You found out that sometimes they could eat semi-cooked food as long as it doesn't have too many spices to mess up their digestive system. The two of you sat there for about 20 minutes to digest your food before he snatched you up smiling deviously.