A4A | 7 Minutes in Heaven

Part 1:

You were hanging out with your best friend and the rest of the friend group at an end-of-the-year party. Everyone had moved on from playing Never Have I Ever, and were setting up for a mixture of Truth or Dare and Spin the Bottle. After the set-up was complete, everyone played a few rounds. It was not your best friend's turn. Before spinning, [he/she/they] said, "whoever this bottle lands on has to play 7 Minutes in Heaven with me." You took a breath as the bottle landed on you. As stated, the both of you went into a nearby closet to start. It was a bit quiet at first, and you opened you mouth to make conversation. Only, you were cut off by [his/her/their] lips on yours.

Part 2:

You hesitated a bit, before returning the kiss. It wasn't that you didn't love [her/him/them], you were just shocked. You've been in love with [BFF/N] for years, never once considering the fact that [he/she/they] might feel the same. Halfway through the kiss, both of you had to separate for air. As you were attempting to catch your breath, you finally noticed how hot your face was. You looked up and saw [BFF/N] smirking at you. "[BFF/N], what was that?!" You exclaimed. [BFF/N]'s smirk turned to a grin. "A kiss. The best one I've had, might I add." [BFF/N] replied. "[N/N]," you started, sternly. "You have a-" you were cut off once again by [BFF/N]'s lips. [He/She/They] pulled away for a second. "You talk too much, darling." [BFF/N] said before smashing [his/her/their] lips back onto yours. The kiss only got more heated after that. [BFF/N] slipped [his.her/their] hand under your shirt and you m0aned into [his/her/their] mouth. The closet was filled with m0ans and wh!mpers, but [BFF/N] showed no signs of stopping. You felt like you were in heaven. That was when the door opened. Revealing [BFF/N]'s partner.

Part 3:

In progress

-------

Y/N = Your Name

BFF/N = Best Friend's Name

N/N = Nickname