𝟎𝟐

creds to : dellie [i don't know the @ + idek if it's dellie that's written 😅]

enjoy.
─18+ [bts' jk x soloist th 😩 , secret but not private relationship 🤭 , taeussy 😝 , jeonlus 😖]
ain't forcing you to read this shit.

ᥫ᭡

you must be living under a rock if you don't know the maknae of the biggest group in the world, bts' jeon jungkook and you must really live in space if you don't know one of the most successful male soloist, kim taehyung, famously known as v.

fuck! you really must not exist if you don't know that they are the one of the most shipped couples by fans and even locals.

once in an interview to promote their newest album, butter, in the us, bts was asked if they had any celebrity crushes and their youngest was quick to answer,

"you know v?" with a cheeky grin.

that interview had went viral on all social platforms and it was talked about for weeks.

everyone knew of the youngest being bisexual so there wasn't really any discrimination towards his preference. i mean, love is love.

taehyung had gotten a lot of messages that same day from bts' fans, army and even his fans, tannies.

he had to turn off his messages for two weeks, that was when the situation had died down a little.

taehyung is best friends with the second youngest of bts, park jimin, so when jimin had texted him 'sorry tae 🙃' he assumed it was because of the drama but when he saw a unknown number text him, he knew his assumption was wrong.

he found out the number to be jungkook's. he was skeptic about it all first but by the end of the month, taehyung could help but admit he loves speaking to the older male.

jungkook was funny, cute and adorably annoying. taehyung realized their relationship was growing when he and jungkook started sharing explicit photos of each other back and forth.

it started with jungkook sending a picture of himself in his black sweatpants with the strings making a heart and the bulge in the sweatpants didn't go unnoticed. jungkook had the audacity to caption it 'following the trend 😊'

taehyung still remembers blushing the whole day and night. taehyung was so flustered that he only could heart the picture and send one in return.

in his photo, taehyung was laying on his stomach and his back was arched, the red dress shirt he wore, some of it fell on the curve of his arched back while the rest remained of his ass that was in the air. taehyung was smiling innocently in the picture.