𝟎𝟔

prompt: mama tae and his hubby hasn't been getting along well for the pass two weeks

prompt: mama tae and his hubby hasn't been getting along well for the pass two weeks. taehyung is told to just talk things out so he tried to over a facetime since jungkook is on a business trip but it doesn't go well.

[a/b/o au , omega tae , taekook baby , mpreg , yes boobs and pussy , kinda sad, fluff]

💗

"mama! mama!" the five year old toddler ran to the kitchen with a paper.

"yes baby?" taehyung turned down the stove and stopped to jaehan's level.

"look what i drew!" jaehan shoved the paper in taehyung's face.

taehyung laughed and looked at the picture. "you've gotten very good at drawing jae." taehyung smiled.

it was a drawing of one of the statues in the house. "thank you! you can just call me jae da vinci from now on" jaehan folded his arms proudly.

"sure mr da vinci" taehyung ruffled his hair and stood back up.

"but i'm still not good like daddy yet. when he comes back i'll show him all of my drawings and he'll be so so shocked and then he will have to buy me a super duper cool toy! hahaha!" jaehan laughed hysterically.

"okay whatever you say. go wash your hands and then come eat okay?" taehyung went back to the stove.

"can we eat in the living room today mama please?" jaehan asked. taehyung nodded and jaehan smiled brightly and ran up the stairs.

"that kid..." taehyung laughed.

💗

"thank you for the food mommy!" jaehan sat around the neatly set up coffee table.

"you're welcome baby." taehyung smiled. "i still think daddy cooks better" jaehan said.

taehyung dramatically gasped and held his head down.

"oh okay..." taehyung softly said. "ah! mommy! don't be sad! i'm sorry! i'm so sorry! daddy's cooking is lame! mommy's cooking is the best! don't be sad!" jaehan panicked, almost on the verge of tears.

taehyung let out a laugh and quickly hugged his child.

"i was only kidding love. i also agree that daddy cooks better than me." taehyung said.

"okay mommy." jaehan smiled. "let's eat now." taehyung said.

after the dinner, taehyung showered jaehan and dressed him in his pajamas. he read him a sweet story and gave him some milk too.

soon jaehan was knocked out.

"what a hyperactive child." taehyung laughed.

he tucked jaehan in and left the room. taehyung himself went to shower and ate some snacks.