Annoyed! Tessa x Clingy fem! Reader

A/N: OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ITS BEEN KINDA DIFFICULT CAUSE IM GRADUATING ON THURSDAY ANDHSHSHSHS and my bbg tessa is so underrated and needs more attention I DON'T CARE IF WE ONLY GOT A FEW SECONDS OF HER SCREENTIME I LOVE HER🤬🤬 anyways its very short because i don't actually know how to write long stories😍😍🤗🤗

also this kinda has a wittle bit of lemon, yes yes🤗🤗

You were at Tessa's office, visiting her since you were very bored. All you could think of was visiting your girlfriend, Tessa. "Tessa Tessa Tessa Tessa-" You whined, absolutely desperate for attention. "Y/N.." Tessa sighed, before looking at you with an annoyed look. "What do you need now?" Tessa replied, looking at you calmly. It seemed like she was busy, she was doing paperwork at the moment. "I want attentionnn!" You whined, clinging onto your girlfriend who looked down at you.

"Alright alright. I'll give you some attention.." Tessa said, before suddenly pinning you on her desk and kissing you passionately. You were taken aback by these actions of Tessa, but you kissed back just as passionate. Tessa then broke the kiss before starting to kiss your neck, and collarbone, making you shiver slightly in pleasure. You let out some soft moans as she did so. After a while of kissing and all that stuff, Tessa then sat down and pulled you on her lap. "Was that enough attention for you, sweetheart?~" Tessa said flirtatiously, kissing your forehead gently, you only nodded in response, flustered by what happened.

okay so me personally i think i did bad omfg😭😭