N x WD! Reader HCS

when i say pilot i mean pilot episode n guys🥰🥰
lets not question my sudden disappearance😜
nothing bad happened just.. i never felt so lazy😓
GNARLYYY

takes place before all the chaos began to unfold
________

• You probably met N because of Uzi so.. yuh😜.

• You and N end up becoming pretty close, even if his kind is the one that murders yours..

•You two do fun activities together, like drawing, blowing bubbles, etc.

•You two do almost everything together!

•He would sometimes sneak into the colony vents and drop into your room just to hangout with you.

•Finally, some time passes and everything is going normal as always. No chaos, no anything.

•Until..

•N ends up finding himself catching feelings for you. He couldn't help it! You were just so.. cute! Everything about you was so admirable, even if it was a clumsy trait you carried with you!

•When you two hung out, you could feel N staring at you, and when you looked back, he looked away quickly. He gets more embarrassed, and more flustered.

•You wondered what was going on with your best friend, he was never usually like this. You were completely unaware that silly little murder drone was head over heels for you.

•One day, N decides to confess, by going to you guy's usual hangout place. He seems shy, waiting for you to show up.

•Once you do, he tries to muster up the courage to confess, but he just cant. But finally, he stammered everything out all at once...
Which was a little difficult to understand..-

"IHAVEFEELINGSFORYOUANDILOVEYOUSOMUCHIMSUPERSUPERSORRY!!"

time skip cs im lazy😍
——

•Now after that confession, you accept his confession, after all you did end up having feelings for him too, you just didn't want to let him know.

•You two end up dating, a murder drone and a worker drone is pretty unusual..
But hey! Its love.
(ig)

•As you date him, when hes busy hunting or something, he leaves you little gifts behind or 'treasures'

(the treasures are broken pieces of a mirror because he loves how it reflects.. or basically anything he thinks you would like!)

•He makes little drawings of you two together, holding hands with a dog in there too.

•happy wife, happy life‼️🗣️

__

anyways thats that guys😓
hopefully i start writing more
maybe drop a request so i can get more ideas on what 2 write
plz and tank u🥰