hey, its been a while..lets chat.

So... it's been a really long time since I've been on here- I've honestly forgotten all about this little book diary thing. I'm not going to say that I'll try to post more or anything like that because me and anyone reading this both know that's not going to happen. I'll update you on what's happened in the year I've been away.

My mother passed away in October of 2022 due to stage four cancer. She had been in a really long battle for awhile now, basically My entire life. She was one of the strongest, kindest, and most beautiful souls I've even had the honor of knowing. I miss her everyday and wish I could have had one last chance to say good bye and that I loved her. Me and my older brother were only 15 minutes to late to be by her side as she passed.

I turned 16 in March of this year. I Finally got around to fixing my car and officially got my license. I've been put on multiple psychiatric medications to try an calm my anxiety and depression.

I've grown alot more comfortable with who I am as a person. And I am with full confidence able to say that my name is arrow I am gender fluid and pansexual. It took so long and so much trial and error when it came to who I am. I've always struggled with how to identify myself but I'm glad I can say that now. And who knows maybe in a couple months or even years it might change again but for now I'm okay with who I am.

I've grown into a much more mature person. And I'm happy with the progress I've made. At the top is my most recent picture of myself that I've taken. And as someone who struggles with both facial and body dysphoria as well as an ED I'm happy with how I look in the mirror.

I don't know when I'll update this again or if I ever will but I don't know cya later again. Bye