Chapter 2

SHAI POV

I take the bus that goes early in the morning and start my journey to the coffee shop. When I'm almost there I'm put to a stop. I feel myself running into a wall and then realize a second too late that it's not a wall but a person. I suddenly feel a hot sensation run down my stomach burning the skin underneath my shirt. Then I realized that there is a sharp pain starting from my neck to my tailbone. I glance up through clouded lashes to see a broad figure standing above me. I begin to look around and notice that I am currently lying on the sidewalk and he's watching me like he didn't just run into me. 

"Are you just going to sit there or..?" A deep voice says. Oh. I begin to get up and that's when I remember that his coffee is now displayed on my uniform. I stand and look up and see a handsome figure towering over me. I look over his features in silence, He has raven-black waves that frame his face perfectly. He has dark grey eyes and tattoos displayed across his neck and arms. While observing him I notice that he is wearing a school uniform that belongs to my school.

I clear my throat. He looks down at me.
"So..." I say slowly " Are you going to apologize?", " I don't apologize, and I certainly did nothing wrong." he returns. I stifle a laugh before extending a finger and pointing at his chest. "That's where you are wrong. You were the one who spilled the coffee and stained my uniform and it was your fault that I fell on the ground." He stares down at me for a second  " You got yourself into this sweetheart." He replies with a hint of a smile evident on his face. " Do you find this funny? " I speak, and what I hear next anger me to my core. "Kinda."

That's it!
"I don't know what makes you feel entitled to spill drinks and walk on people but news flash, your not better than us!" The people around us glance and the cars slow. I see his eyes widen before a wide grin spreads across his face and the dimple on his cheek pop.
"Sweetheart, Im Mateo Knight."

What?