CHAPTER 1 ;; " new school, new life "

BEFORE WE START !here's a little picture on how their school uniforms look like

BEFORE WE START !
here's a little picture on how their school uniforms look like

if you guys don't like how it looks, just imagine how you want it to look like <3 ~~~

~~~

"areum... i don't know how to say this," the rather good looking boy holds her hand softly, while slowly brushing it. "i've liked you for a long time."

the girl in front of the boy was shocked, she couldn't believe what the boy said. right when she was about to accept his feelings,
...
"YAH, PARK AREUM!" she felt someone shaking her, and it made her wake up. the girl who was sleeping slowly opens her eyes, revealing the bright sun that was pointing towards her.

her brother, park sunghoon, has been trying to wake up his sister areum from sleeping. it took about 30 minutes to make this one girl to wake up, and she finally did.

it's her first day attending at her brother's school, their parents decided to roll areum to her brother's school so they wouldn't have to drive there and here.

"you're gonna make us late, especially your first day in school!" sunghoon says, he throws a pillow to her bed after 20 attempts of smacking it on her head.

areum slowly walks to the bathroom, like a zombie. sunghoon sighs, looking at the girl who's a year younger than him.

sunghoon storms off after areum entered the bathroom, she turned on the shower and took a cold shower, "i love cold showers so much." the girl says, while slowly closing her eyes. imagining the boy from the dream she had last night.

she wrapped a towel around her body, putting on her uniform. she took her white bluetooth headphones before heading outside her room,

she went downstairs, revealing sunghoon and her mom. they were eating but areum didn't feel like she was hungry at the moment, she felt like she was gaining weight.

sunghoon finishes his food and greeted his mom a goodbye, areum did too and they are finally off to school.

they went on the bus stop waiting for the bus to stop and pick them up, areum was still
scrolling to social media, while listening to a song on spotify,
——————————————-
"NOW PLAYING..."
'pink in the night' - "mitski"
——————————————-
it's her favorite song, she's been listening to it non-stop for a week. she realized that the bus stopped in front of them.

they went inside the bus to see the annoying kids inside the bus, "is this what you witness everyday?" areum whispers at her brother, sunghoon slowly nods.

sunghoon left areum behind, sitting next to his friend int the bus. areum raises her eyebrow, thinking the guy beside sunghoon is familiar.

she brushed it off and sat next to a girl who had doe eyes, heart shaped lips, clear skin, she's the definition of 'beauty'.

"hi.." areum says quietly, making the girl beside her look at areum, "hi! you seem new here, what's your name?" the girl says, she let out her hand to do a handshake.

"areum, what about yours?" she slowly shakes her hand, "i'm wonyoung" the girl slowly smiles at her, and after a few minutes, they finally arrived.

all of them left the bus, wonyoung let out her hand so she could lead the new girl. "here, areum." she pulled her hand slowly making areum following her from behind.

she admired the school for a while, it was huge. it's like a palace, the girls jaw dropped a little and wonyoung stopped walking.

the girl behind her stopped following her, and looked who was in front of her, it was a guy with cat eyes. "hi! my name's jungwon." the guy says, he smiles and lets out his hand.

the girl looks at the guy's hand for a little before shaking it. "areum." the girl says quietly,

"areum, i know it's your first day, let's get to know each other, okay?" the girl smiles sweetly, areum slowly nods. "what class are you in?"  wonyoung asks,

"1-A" both of the people infront of her had their eyes widen, "we're in the same class too!" jungwon says, nodding his head in excitement. areum slowly smiles at the guy who looks happy.

right when she was about to say something, a person 'accidentally' made her fall down by pushing her aside, "you're in the way, loser."
the guy who pushed her aside scoffed, putting his hand on his pocket.

areum was surprised by the guy who pushed, it was the same person that sat beside sunghoon. the guy left leaving the girl on the floor rather disgusted with the guy's actions,

"areum, are you okay?" wonyoung says, crouching down to see if the poor girl is okay. "i'm okay." areum slowly stands up and sighs.

it's her first day of school and she was already treated like this.
~~~
END OF CHAPTER 1 ;; " new school, new life " !