Chapter (1)

Hey guys my name is Chiquita and i'm here now at my room crying because some guys is bullying me.

And i keep crying and crying until someone nock on my door.

I wipe my tears and fix my self.

"Come in" I said and the door open revealing my mom.

"Hey sweetie are you ok" Mom said and approach me.

"Yes mom i'm okay" i said to her and try my self not to cry.

"Your bad at lying now tell me why did you cry" Mom said seriously.

"Nothing mom" i said to her and look down and my tears fall down again.

My mom pull my head up and i meet her eyes.

"Sweetie stop lying to your mom okay now tell me what is "My mom said and i hug her and cry again.

" it's ok sweetie let it all out"My mom said and oath my back.

"Hey ho- Oh my why are you crying" My dad said and she approach us.

"Why are you crying Chiquita" My dad said and seat beside me and mom.

I just cry and i startled when dad suddenly grab my arms.

"What happened to your arms" She ask me seriously.

"Honey calm down your scaring your
daughter" My mother said to my dad.

"How can i calm down when my daughter here has a bruise on her arms" dad said to mom.

"Maybe she just bump to something that's why she have a bruise" My mom said to dad.

"Hahaha seriously she.. Bump.. No i don't think so" Dad said and laugh sarcastically.

"I keep my daughter safe and i don't let her have a bruise and now look at this she have this i don't think she bump on something" My dad said again and look at me.

Before mom and dad have a fight i stop them.

"Mom dad pls don't fight i will tell the truth now" I said to them and they look at me.

"Some guys are bullying me at our school" I said to them while my tears are falling.

My mom hug me again and i saw my dad gritted her teeth.

"What why didn't you tell us about this" My dad ask me.

"Because they said if i tell it to you they will do something that i will don't like" I said to her.

"Who is this boy's" My dad ask me and mom look at her.

"Hon calm down okay" my mom said to my dad.

"How can i calm down huh now tell me how can i calm down when my daughter here is crying because of someone bullying her huh" Dad said.

"Tell me who is this boy's" Dad said shouting.

"Jameson and his gang" I said and she gritted her teeth.

"Take care if my daughter honey i will be back" Dad said and kiss our four heads and leave the room.

I look at my mother and she look at me too.

"Mom what will dad do" I ask her and she kiss my four head.

"I don't know sweetie" Mom said and i just hug her until i fall sleep.

"Sleep tight my daughter don't worry we will take care of this" Jennie said to her daughter and leave the room.

End of chapter.

Support me and like this story.