Season 1 Episode 0: A "Battle" In Hacking Into Beacon

I don't own RWBY, Marvel or any of their characters.
_________________________________________

The world of Remnant.

A world where the superantural and fairy tales are the norm and part of the reality and society the people of the planet live.

And on that world there are two species that live on it.

The humans, and the Faunus, humanoid beings with animal traits.

However these two races do not always see eye to eye. They have always been at odds with each other.

Despite this, both species try to live on this planet on somewhat even ground and thrive to live on it.

But that is not all. Within that world, there is a major threat.

The Grimm.

They are creatures that are made from pure darkness that look like animals or other mythical creatures. They are beings that are attracted to negative energy or rather negative emotions from other living beings and kill them out of need than just malice or hatred.

No one knows exactly why they do this and what created them. They are a mystery and threat to life on the planet. That is why these specific people exist.

Huntsman and Huntress.

These are Remnant's most greatest warriors, sworn to protect the people and all other life on the planet from these creatures as well as other threats to the world.

They put use of their weapons and fighting skills to slay the threat of the Grimm and their enemies. And if that isn't enough, their rely on the power of Dust. Crystals found within the planet that have elemental properties that power most of the technology on the planet.

The Huntsman and Huntresses can use the power of Dust by using their Aura, energy that is found within the souls of all living things but mostly humans and faunus of Remnant.

With this Aura, they can gain supernatural feats such as super strength, super speed, super sensory, invunerability etc. However, the main tool that is used the most to them and almost all beings on Remnant is Semblances. Special abilities all made to fit the personality or personal traits of the people who uses them.

Sometimes they are different and sometimes they are similar but in many different ways.

However, if too much Aura is used, the person can become exhausted, vunerable to damage or worst case senario, death.

However, this is not always the case. Especially this for this young man. This young man who has abilties that no one on the of Remnant have ever seen. This young man who can surpass all.

Yes. This young man will definitely shake the balance of this world.
_________________________________________

It was the middle of the night of Vale.

Far away from the city within a forest three of these black werewolf like creatures with white masks,

the Beowolves, were sent flying towards the trees, crashing through them and then turning into dust.

The one responsible for that would be this young man who just had them sent flying with a single swing kick to the three that just died.

He looked at the age of 17 with white hair on his head, has dull blue eyes and was wearing a white, long sleeved hoodie with a gold six part gear on the centre, navy jeans and brown boots with metal on the toes and heels.

He then turned around to look at the rest of the six Beowolves that were growling at him.

?????:Attack me or run. Your choice.

He asked them very boredly and them being them, they got angry and attacked. In response, he just jumped at them giving them each a punch to their skulls with super speed, cracking their masks and they all fall to the floor, dead and turning to black dust.

The young man lands to the ground looking around. He then reached his pants pocket and took out a metal ball. Then he pressed it, turning into

 Then he pressed it, turning into

his HighSpec Pad. A special little device made by his bare hands and can be used for communication and other uses.

He pressed the button at the sides and to his relief it turned on looking at the time. It was 10p.m. He needed to get back home.

He turned it off and then looked around. Seeing that no Grimm or people were around, he vanished.
___________________________________

A few seconds later, he returned back to his home far away from Vale in a small hill top.

(Pretend that it is night time in the picture.)

As he got home, he was in the livingroom checking on a few things on his Pad. As he did, he looked over a few things before he found a file of Beacon Academy.

He heard a lot of things about the place. Some good, some bad, but most of all it was said that be a top tier school that trains teenagers into warriors that protect life on the planet.

Like all the other ones in other kingdoms that people like to boast.

He deapanned. A dick measuring contest over schools to save lives? That was just... Gross.

He sighed after that thought and went to typing on his pad. He began hacking into the system and added his name. After a while, his name was officially added to the Academy.

He will be there in two days. He smiled knowing that he has enough time to prepare and train.

And hopefully when he gets to Beacon...he can meet her again.

================================