Season 1 Episode 2: The Initiation

I don't own RWBY, Marvel or either of their characters.
_________________________________________

Morning came and Jaune eyes slowly opened waking up to the sunlight shining to his face from the windows. As he did, he was about to get up.

...Or would have, if Joanna wasn't sleeping on top of him.

Joanna:(=_=)zzz...zzz...zzz.

He smiled. He liked the adorable look on her face while she was sleeping on him. But as much as he liked this, they had to get up.

He nudged her shoulder lightly and said,

Jaune:*whisper*Hey Joanna. Wake up. We have to get up.

Joanna:(=_=)*whispers*Hmmm...20 more minuuuuutes.

Jaune:*whispers*Hehe. I want to go back to sleep too, but we have to get up. Initiation remember?

Joanna:Nmmmm. Fiiiine.

She slowly got up which made her....ahem, assets shake a little, much to Jaune's light embarrassment and joy, and scratched her head while yawning.

Joanna:Morning Jaune.

Jaune:Morning. So how did you sleep?

Joanna:Like I was in heaven. Never thought sleeping on top of you would be so awesome~.

She said with a cheeky smile and Jaune deadpanned with an eye twitch. She was clearly not holding back anything about her want for the boy. And a few of the newcomers heard.

A few boys and girls gave looks of jealously, a few girls and boys were snickering and the rest were blushing madly at this.

Jaune just sighed and said,

Jaune:Knock it off Joan. Let's just get ready.

Joanna:Hehehehehe. Okay.

The two got up and Jaune packed up his napsack and went to the Looker Room.
_________________________________________

After the two got dressed in seperate rooms, Jaune and Joanna walked in the hallway to the cliff.

Jaune:Are you seriously just going to wing it?

Joanna:Yep. It will be easy anyway.

Jaune:💧*sigh*Joanna...

Joanna:Oh come on Jaune. You know that nothing will happen to us.

Jaune:Maybe, but would it kill you to take things a little more seriously?

Joanna:Would it kill YOU to not take things too seriously?

Jaune:I call it me being cautious.

Joanna:OVERBEARINGLY cautious. *smirk*You keep that up and you'll end up looking like Ozp-

Jaune:DON'T even go there Joan. That was not funny.

She laughed out loud and he groaned while walking.

Later, the two arrived at the cliff and saw all the other newcomers. Then Jaune looked around and saw Ruby talking with Yang. He smiled and said,

Jaune:It's Ruby.

Joanna:Oh, that's the girl you helped yesterday?

Jaune:Yeah. Hey Ruby!

The girl heard him and saw him from afar.

Ruby:Oh. It's Jaune. Hey Jaune!

She ran to him much to Yang's confusion.

Yang:Huh? Wait Ruby? Hold up!