Season 1 Episode 1: Meeting Her Once Again

I don't own RWBY, Marvel or either of their characters.
_________________________________________

2 days later:

Two days have passed since then. The young man had trained himself and fought against Grimm far away from civilization in the kingdom of Vale. With all of it done, he knew he was ready.

Right now he was in a ship flying to Beacon Academy and he was leaning on the wall in of it watching the view outside. It brought a small but very noticeable smile to his face.

He could see the amount of people walking around down there, living there lives and minding there businesses as usual.

Though at the same time, it did make him a bit saddened and annoyed by this. Seeing how people were feeling safe behind walls from the Grimm, completely ignorant and unaware of threats that are FAR WORSE than them.

But despite that, he would do everything to protect them from Grimm and also said threats that would endanger them.

???:Welcome to Beacon!

He turned around ans saw this woman in a hologram.

Glynda:My name is Glynda Goodwitch.

The young man let out a very quiet snort and smiled lightly.

???:That body and style of clothing of yours says you are anything but "good" lady.

Glynda:You are among a privileged few who have received the honor of being selected to attend this prestigious academy!

???:And yet, I hacked my way in this so called prestigious academy so easily.

Glynda:Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace-

???:Bullshit.

Glynda:and as future Huntsmen and Huntresses, it is your duty to uphold it. You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task, and now it is our turn to provide you with the knowledge and the training to protect our world.

The hologram of her vanished and the young man along with a few others looked out the window seeing the Academy from far away.