two

A:
Brown. That was the colour of his eyes. They were an intense brown, that reminded me of chocolate and axinite. Every time I thought about last night, I was greeted with an image of his eyes. Angry. Violent. Threatening.
I haven't stopped analysing the situation. He looked exactly like a normal teenage boy. But normal teenage boys don't carry thousands of pounds around in their back pocket, which they've presumably stolen.
Thinking about him now made me feel queasy almost to the point of nausea. I've been dragged into a situation I never thought I'd be a part of.
"... you'll be dead before you know it,"
The disturbing thing is, there was certainty in my mind that he wouldn't hesitate to slit my throat or fire a bullet straight through my skin, if I even leaked the slightest detail of last night. Even now, wandering through the streets in the disappearing evening sunlight, I find myself taking double-takes wherever my eyes rest upon. The boy with the brown eyes has already began to bring out the worst in me.
B:
Grey. That was the colour of her eyes. They were a dull colour, that reminded me of storm-filled skies and smoke. Every time I thought about last night, I was greeted with the image of her eyes. Terrified. Helpless. Threatened.
And her hair. It was the colour of the tranquil and turquoise sea, with glints of lighter blue throughout.
I don't know why I keep thinking about her. She's just another bystander in everything that's happening. However, she was different. Only a couple of people have ever caught me doing something that I thought could be hidden by the fact that my eyes were the only onlookers in the situation. I payed them both a sum of money immediately. There was no way I could risk being dug out by the police.
But I didn't need to hand her stacks of cash. She wouldn't dare to tell a soul. And I don't know how I know this, but I just do, even now, when the girl herself with the blue hair and grey eyes is walking towards me.

A/N: so this is short but idc and i don't feel well but i got tickets to see the 1975 so yay and i hope you are enjoying this fanfic and it would be lovely if you would kindly click the vote button thanku + goodbye x