SPECIAL CHAPTER!!!

It's my sweet lovely lesbian girl's birthday so I might as well make a birthday chapter for her, huhu ;)

Seju's PoV:

I groan in pain as I felt a sharp pain on my back. It was a VERY long day at work and I had to cook a whole reservation party at the restaurant. I plop myself into the couch and sigh in relief the moment my body comes in contact with the soft and cozy fabric of the furniture. Feeling someone's presence, I turn my head to see Miku looking at me while holding the door frame.

"Miku... Sit with me, I want comfort..!"

I said while giving her 'the eyes' as I saw a red hue on her cheek and walked towards me. I happily sat up and pulled her straight to my lap wrapping my arms around her waist as I snuggled my face on her soft breasts.

"S-Seju! I told you to stop doing that so suddenly..!"

She scolded me, lightly hitting my head with her adorable flushed state. I smile softly at her as I give her lips a small peck.

"I only wanted a cuddle, is that so much to ask for from my wife?"

She pouts which made a quiet laugh escape my mouth and I snuggle my face more to her breast.

"Of course not... I'd gladly accept cuddles but you suddenly pulling me?"

"But you like it though."

"S-shut up."

Just then, we were interrupted when the four other girls went in to the room, looking at us in betrayal.

"No fair! Seju and Miku are cuddling without us!"

Yotsuba yelled as Itsuki and Nino pouts and looks away angrily and Ichika giving us a slight glare with a smile. I gesture them to join us as Yotsuba's face lit up in excitement running towards us. She jumps at my left side, immediately wrapping her arms around mine. Nino went to my right side and Itsuki makes Miku sit at my right thigh and sat down as my left while Ichika went behind me and hugged me from behind. Dear lord I felt like I was in heaven due to these bonker- ahem, I mean breasts around me.

"Oh yeah, we almost forgot something!"

Itsuki said in surprise and the other girls looked at her then at each other. They all nodded and got off me, running to out shared room as I sat at the couch looking confused.

'forgot about what? Why were they even rushing...'

I started to think of any possibilities of what would happen but... All I could imagine was total distruction and... L-Lewd stuff... Ah! Get it together Seju, they're too nice and innocent looking for that! Except for some..
I looked at the direction of our closed bedroom door in complete boredom and waited for them a little more. After a minute or so, the five of them came out wearing... Lingeries?! Oh god! What do I do?! WHAT DO I EVEN SAY!? I felt something run down my nose as I quickly wipe it off while looking at them with my face completely red.

Miku: "Did we break her...?"

Yotsuba: "I think we did..."

Nino: "Hmph, once a pervert, always a pervert. A hot one to be exact..."

Ichika: "Ahh~ she's still so cute when all flustered like that..!"

Itsuki: "W-why did we choose this again..?"

Oh this was gonna be a long night... Especially for the quints. They won't be walking for weeks after this... Happy birthday to me indeed!

wow special chapter cliffhanger huh... I am terribly sorry!

Omg why am I always so slow on updating my books.

My whole body is so swollen after itching to many times. Please I don't know what I'm allergic to!!😭😭

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS SPECIAL CHAP THOUGH!!!

— Peanut<33