Demon King Vampire

I had another nightmare but this time it had Jennifer in my dream, I was running and then I was in school and a lot of tornadoes hit the school, causing it to crash into the ground, many people died but the survivors were running around crazy, a guy in my dream said he knew who I was but I didn't trust him, it was a lucid dream and I caught a glimpse of his tattoo. His tattoo was that of a demon vampire king. I took off running into the woods, not daring to look back, I continued to run. I went deeper into the woods but then I couldn't go any further because of an invisible wall blocking my way of freedom. I don't know why but I tried to smash the invisible wall but it didn't work. I heard the engines of motorcycles and four-wheelers, I climbed up a tree and tried to stay quiet and still as possible, that didn't work out well for me since the guy found me easily and grabbed me from the tree and brought me onto his four-wheeler. I got scared and I was going to run away but I felt like the invisible wall was around me, preventing me from escaping from the guy, come to find out the vampire king's name was Chase. The next thing I knew was that I was in a castle with vampires and demons alike. I took off running around the castle hoping to find an escape route but nothing happened. I felt trapped. I felt alone. Worst of all I was just another food source for vampires. I tried to yell Trinity's name but before I could, a hand had covered my mouth and a low growl was heard in my ear. Scared, I turned around and calmed my nerves down fast, being careful not to show disrespect to the vampire king. Chase let go of me and told me that I wouldn't be able to escape so easily next time. I only nodded my head and went back to my sleeping quarters. Though he treated me well, I couldn't help but smile a little bit, I quickly shook my head and cleared all thoughts and feelings of Chase away. Next thing I knew, I woke up in a bathtub dripping with blood from my arm. I felt tired and had little to no energy left, I then got out of the bathtub and took off running after I had bandaged my arm. I made it to Trinity's house but it was blurry to me, I went inside her house and I saw her and had told her what had happened to me, she said that I've been missing for 5 years. I looked at her in shock and I said "Wha-, how? Why? I.....how can I have been missing for 5 years? It doesn't make any sense to me, if the vampires were using my blood for 5 years, how am I even alive? Just how?" Trinity told me that the vampire king took a liking to me and only used a little bit of my blood until he went into a rage that I tried to escape from him so he drained me deeply, almost near death. Trinity told me that he let me escape from him since I was near death but somehow managed to survive. After that I woke up at 6:15am.