~ Douma x Kokushibou ~ {Smut} { Normal Au }

Thank you for the request @Giyuus_CumSlut_005

So sorry if this isn't what you fully wanted!😭

•----------------------------------------------------------------------•

It was another boring night at the Infinity Castle. There were no missions so far and all you could do was either sit around or go and hunt for food. Douma however was interested in something else. He didn't want to hunt at all nor just sit around and do nothing. What he wanted to do was something that probably wasn't allowed at all,but he didn't give a single fućk. He was laying on his bed,as he slowly jérked himself off,rubbing his palm against the tip of his còck,and using his other hand to pump it in an uneasy and bored manner. All he wanted to do was have some pleasure again for once,but just jérking himself off wasn't enough at all. He decided that if he wanted to have more pleasure,then he would probably have to ask someone for help...but who would he ask? Gyokko was out hunting,he didn't like Hantenguthat much at all,his clones looked good but he didn't want to hear them fight right now,and Akaza would beat the absolute cráp out of him if he even walked up to him. As he was lost in his thoughts,he heard his door slide open,which revealed a tall figure standing in the door way. As he looked up he saw a male with bright yellow eyes,dark red hair,a purple kimono with black spiderweb-like patterns on them,and a katana which had a few eyes on it. The males eyes were wide from what he walked in on. He was ordered by Muzan to tell all the Upper Rank Demons that they all finally had mission to go and  accomplish. But was instead greeted with something he never thought he would ever see. As he was lost in his thoughts,the smaller male,who was now sitting up on his bed,called out and said, "Ah! Hello Kokushibou - Dono!~ Do you need something? ~"

As the smaller male sat up on his bed,waiting for a reply,the larger male turned around,and closed the door. He then walked up to the smaller male,and said, "What are you doing..? You should be training instead of pleasuring yourself.."

"You see Kokushibou - Dono... I was going to get up and ask someone for help...but it looks like I don't need to anymore!"

"What makes you think I'll do something like that..? I can't believe you have the nerve to say something like that to me..it disgusts me a bit..."

"Oh,but Kokushibou - Dono!~ We could help each other out a bit,y'know..?~"

"What is it you mean of..?"

"Hm.. Let's see here...well..I can pleasure you,and you can please me! Sounds fair enough,doesn't it?~"

"What makes you think you can just ask me things like this..?! Your starting to get on my nerve Douma..!"

"I'm not thinking! I know! I mean...look at your pants..it looks like you also need a little help..!~" 

After the smaller male said that,he quickly looked down,only to see that he was a bit hard from the sight and condition of the other male.

"Ohhh.. Don't worry Kokushibou - Dono..!~ It could just be a quick fuck y'know..?~"

"A quick..fuck..."

"Yes,yes,exactly! Once your finished and satisfied with me,then we can both act like nothing happened!"

".   .   ."

"What do you say..Kokushibou - Dono..?~"

The larger male then grabbed the smaller male but the should and head,quickly pinning him down onto his belly,making him arch his back a bit.

"I'm only doing this for my sake...so don't get any weird ideas... Once I'm finished then I'll take my leave.."

"Ah! Alri!-"

"And don't speak unless I tell you to..it's annoying..."

"Hmp..! Your no fun.."

"Whatever...just shut up..I don't want to get caught..so you better stay quiet.. Now stick your asś up.."

The smaller male did as he was told,and stuck up his asś for him,mumbling under his breath a bit. Just as he was about to complain even more,the larger male stuck a finger inside of him,which made the smaller male surprise. He then started to finger the smaller male,slowly adding another finger each minute. After fingering him for a bit,he slowly pulled out his fingers,which made the smaller male shine a bit from disappointment. He then undid the  piece of material which kept his hakama up. (Hakama was the name for the skirt-like pants samurai use to wear.) He then removed the piece of cloth and pulled out his còck. He then pinned Douma down,aligned his còck to his entrance,and forcefully trusted inside of him. He quickly picked up the pace and didn't allow the smaller male to get use to him.

"God.... Your so god damn tight..."

"Mhn! Kokushibou - D-Dono!~ I-I'm not use!-"

The larger male then put a hand over his mouth and said, "Did I give you permission to speak..? No,so shut up..."

He then slammed into the smaller male even harder,making him let a loud but muffled moan.

"Tch! Your so loud.."

"Mngh!~ nmh!~ hmnn..!~"

"Sh.."

The larger males còck began to twitch inside of him a bit,as his thrusts began to lose their rhythm. And finally after fees more thrusts,he let out a moan,as he released inside of the smaller male. After he was done,he pulled out,got dressed,and left the other male just laying there,with his asś still up and exhausted.

♠------------------------------------♠

♠{° Kokushibou's pov °}♠

("I hope no one heard us...or at least not to many...")

•---------------------------------------------------•

(Thank you for reading!)

Again,sorry if this isn't what you fully wanted for a request @Giyuus_CumSlut_005_ !

(I hope you all have a great day though!)

Word count: ( 897 )