Book 2

Hiii!

So I've recently just posted the second part of the 'Games We Play' series, it's called Round 2: Two Truths, One Lie

The story continues where it left off, this time having also a 1st person POV for Matteo :)

Hope you enjoy! I'll see you there ;)

Series Summary:

The heirs of two rival mafia families unwillingly fall in love as they navigate the cruel reality of their destinies.

Round 2 Summary:

After someone close to her family gets killed right in front of her, Valentina finds out her father might be hiding something darker than she initially thought.

Matteo's life changed the moment he fired a shot that took someone's life. His experience working in the family business turns darker when the victim's nephew starts looking for his uncle's killer.

When Matteo and Valentina moved to New York in the autumn of 2020, neither of them expected to fall in love. A series of unfortunate events leads them to uncover truths about each other's families and their pre-decided fates.

As they try to come to terms with their feelings for each other while also lying to protect their families, their lives turn into a deadly game of power - in which love and war have no choice but to co-exist.

Rule 2: The game of power is won by those who learn to master their emotions.

A slow-burn coming of age mafia dark romance series, in which the heirs of two rival mafia families unwillingly fall in love as they come to terms with their cruel fates.

Warnings Round 2: drug use, murder, gun use, graphic sexual content, criminal activities, morally grey characters, violence, psychological abuse, gore

Tags Round 2: slow burn, friends to lovers to enemies, coming of age, mafia rivals, mafia heirs, betrayal, mafia heirs

Warnings series (so far): drug use, murder, gun use, sexual content, criminal activities, morally grey characters, violence, psychological abuse, gore, PTSD,

Tags series (so far): slow burn, strangers to friends to lovers to enemies to lovers, coming of age, mafia rivals, mafia heirs, billionaire

xoxo,

Ronnie