Anti-Hero

Once upon a time, there was a hero who had gotten boredom of her routine. Deciding to quit her job as hero, she began to write several stories where there were different fictional characters and each story had something to tell. In this account her stories are published and in this little book, she's included small details, extras, graphics and more things about her stories and in the end she will became an anti-hero.

OR

Where the fantasy is written in several books, where there was more story than what was shown. Here will be extras, details of the books, graphics, one shots and more.

 Here will be extras, details of the books, graphics, one shots and more

𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑚𝑒, 𝘩𝑖, 𝐼'𝑚 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑚, 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑚𝑒

𝐴𝑡 𝑡𝑒𝑎 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑎𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑠

𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑟

𝐼𝑡 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑒𝑥𝘩𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑖-𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑜

❌❌

Notes:
1. 📔: One Shot
2. ℹ️: Information (Updates)
3. 📁: Graphics
4. 🚻: Characters

Warning: The extras chapters maybe have emotional moments, smut, triggers words and violence. Also are extras of books that I still not published. Chapters sometimes maybe be based of tv shows that I watch or movies. In here will be also some graphics I did myself. If I use a graphic that is not mine, I will give credits. Also English is not my first language so I'm really sorry if you find grammatical errors.