Forever | 📔

𝟏 | 🌙

𝟏 | 🌙

Song: Talking To The Moon - Bruno Mars.

• In which Harriet and George have an emotional conversation about Fred and Klaus. In addition, Harriet asks George for something important.

It was a beautiful night, bright stars in the sky and the moon was shining.

Harriet Potter was in Saint Jerome's Cemetery looking at the graves of her relatives, her father James, her mother Lily and her husband Fred. The beautiful brown-haired woman carefully placed flowers and kissed her husband Freddy's grave, feeling sad and guilty because in future days the girl would remarry the one, she believed would be the love of her life, Niklaus Mikaelson, and even if she loved Nik too much. She felt guilty, she felt that she was betraying Fred, her first love and her best friend.

Harriet was so quiet and focused on the feeling that was eating her alive that she didn't feel the footsteps behind her or when the person sat next to her.

George Weasley, who was the twin brother of Harriet's late husband and one of her best friends, knew that she was overwhelmed with her upcoming wedding and knew why. Having a hunch where she was going to be that night, he followed her and here he was at her side.

"How did you know I was going to be here Georgie?" Harriet asked as she felt the redhead's hand on her shoulder drawing her attention. Harriet wiped away tears and looked at him.

"Call it a hunch or I know you very well" George replied amused making her laugh.

"I know what you're thinking, Harriet, and no... Fred doesn't feel betrayed, no one in the family feel that way." George continued talking, reassuring her a little, although Harriet wasn't convinced that he was telling the truth, but he was. The Weasley family had accepted Klaus Mikaelson the moment the brunette hybrid carried Harriet's daughter Moon and this red-haired baby had smiled at him as he was a puppy or a gift.

"We love you Harriet and you deserve this happiness" George smiled at her and she smiled back. Harriet placed her head on her brother-in-law's shoulder, as he placed a kiss on the Potter's head... They were both in silent until the future Mikaelson spoke.

"George...Will you please take me to the altar?" Harriet asked nervously at his response. George was like her older brother and because of the wizarding war she had lost her father figures.

"It would be a pleasure Andy" George answered him giving her a hug and they both stayed hugging watching the beautiful light of the moon.

⸻