Chapter 17 D-Day

Two months later

Bright and Win were really busy with their promotions and the rehearsals for their very own Brightwin worldwide concert. People were loving both of their series and were excited for the concert.

Win was currently in his car heading home after a tiring day. He rested his head on the window side and closed his eyes before releasing a heavy sigh.
"Tired Nong?" P'eed asked watching Win who just nodded in response.

His phone vibrated. The tired man just groaned and pinned in his password and saw that Bright had texted him.

Bright ☀️
When will you be home?

Win 🐰
In a while Phi

Bright ☀️
Have you eaten anything?

Win 🐰
Not yet. Have you?

Bright ☀️
Nope. Come home soon then we'll have dinner together. I miss you 🥺

Win 🐰
I'll be there in a minute.

Win smiled at the thought of Bright. Suddenly all his tiredness went away. He kept his phone in his pocket and stared at the night sky.

*At home

Win pressed the door handle as he knew Bright always forgets to lock the door. He got inside and saw that all the lights were turned off in all the rooms. He switched on the lights shouting Bright's name.

🐰 P'Bright where are you? Are you asleep or what? You should have atleast locked the door if you were going to sleep. How many tim___

He was interrupted with someone's hand around his waist. Win turned around to see Bright's face heading towards Win's neck. He chuckled a little and rubbed Bright's head slowly.

☀️ Why did you come so late bunny? I have been waiting since the evening for you.

🐰 sorry Phi I had some last minute work to do in the studio. I'll go freshen up and let's eat together okay?

Bright simply nodding still hugging Win tightly. After struggling for a minute, Win finally freed himself from Bright's grip.

After Win got out from his shower, he heard noises from his kitchen which meant only one thing.. Bright was trying to cook again. Win slowly walked towards the kitchen and saw his boyfriend watching videos online and trying to copy those recipes.

Bright seemed lost after a while and so Win thought he should step in and help his poor struggling boyfriend. "Should I help?" Win said walking up close to Bright.

☀️ Aow Win. How long have you been here? But since you're here then taste my curry, I hope it's not bad

🐰 Phi is it edible?

☀️ Win don't tease me naa. Just try it once. I did my best

🐰 okay let me see

Win took a spoonful of the curry and smelled it. Bright looked at Win slowly tasting the curry and he was obviously nervous if it tasted good. "So? How is it Win?" Bright asked nervously. "Honestly Phi..." Win said in a serious tone. "It tastes great Phi. I almost thought that you bought it from a restaurant. It's really tasty" he said showing a great smile.

Bright smiled as well, holding his hand on his chest. "Baby you almost gave me a heart attack. I thought I messed it up again."

🐰 Awe come here
Win hugged Bright while patting his head softly.
.
.
.

Two weeks later

The concert day was here. The day all the Brightwin fans were waiting for. The first concert destination was Thailand. Soon the concert hall got crowded with fans shouting "BrightWin". With just 5 minutes to start the concert, Win was starting to get anxious.

☀️ Win you okay?
🐰 ahh..I..um..I'm fine I guess
☀️ don't worry bunny you'll do great

"Bright Win you both are on cue now. You can get on the stage." The staff said. With heavy breaths, Win looked at Bright nervously. "Come let's go" Bright let out his hand towards Win and smiled warmly.

The curtains opened and Brightwin marched forward towards the audience, holding each other's hands tightly. Everyone started screaming "brightwin". Bright tightened his grip which made Win glare at him. Bright laughed and loosed his grip.

☀️ Are you guys ready?
🐰 Make some noise for Bright And Win krap

To Be Continued ^^

*****
Thank you for 500 reads/views!!!
How was this chapter? Hope you enjoyed it. Let me know your thoughts on it. Keep supporting brightwin <3