Dungeon part 1 (FxM)

This story might be long or have more parts than other story's cause I will go through in depth how I think a sub should be trained
** what Samantha/Sam is wearing ^^
————————————————————————

Sam's POV

I finish tiring up my harness in my private playroom at one of my friends bdsm clubs. I have a new sub in training coming in a couple minutes. KNOCK,KNOCK. Ahh right on time.

I walk over to the door and see my sub a handsome guy with long ish hair and pale blue eyes. He is about 5-6 years younger than me but I don't care. I grab his arm and drag him to a wooden bench that makes his ass stick out and his cock goes into a compartment that slowly grows smaller then gets bigger. It also holds his balls. To top that off the whole thing is a vibrator. The best part is that it makes his cock not go up so he cannot cum. (I don't think this is real but it would be cool)

I roughly pull off his pants and boxers leaving his shirt on. I stroked his dick a couple time until it was hard then shove him down on the bench and insert his cock and balls into the holder. Then I buckle the strap to hold him to the bench then buckle his ankles.

I turn on the cock thingy vibrator on high and it started compressing his already hard cock. I strangled groan/moan comes out of his mouth as the vibrator and compressor start their work on his cock.

Then I walk over to one walk that is covered in different types of whips. I have some floggers, whips, paddles, canes, riding crops, and some leather gloves. I grab flogger with leather tassels some longer and some shorter.

I turn around to a sweating groaning moaning mess. " Remember you aren't allowed to cum or you will be punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes" he groans

I bring the flogger down on his ass. Hard. "You will address me as master, or ma'am. Do SMACK you SMACK understand SMACK SMACK."

"Y-yes master" comes a shaky response.

" Good we will be starting your sub training with manners got it."

"Yes master"

"We will start easy I will hit you with this flogger and you will count thank me and ask for more. Ok."

"Yes master"

I hit his back. Smack

"One. Thank you master. Please master may I have another one."

I hit his thighs. Smack smack smack

Two three four. Thank you master. Please may i have another one."

I hit his ass. Smack smack smack smack

" f-five six seven eight. Thank you. Please may I have another one."

I walk over to a box of butt plugs and vibrators and grab a large blue butt with a build in vibrator. I walk back to the guy, turn the vibrator on extreme and shove it in his ass as far as it will go. He screams out in pain and pleasure. Then I hit his ass hard 5 times with the flogger.

"You WILL call me by master or ma'am. Got that?"

"Y-y-yes m-master. Ahhh please can I cum master. AHHHH."

"No you have been a bad puppy so you will no cum and I will punish you."

Yes master"

I grab a riding crop with tassels on it at prepare it for us. Which means testing it on air or close to but not touching by subs butt. Then I bring it down hard over his large butt plug.

SMACK

"AHHHHHH. So good master. Ahh

Smack smack smack

" hiss ahh ohhhhh thank you master

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

" yes master so ahhhh good ahhh ohh master yes ohhh"

"Good puppy you were so good today and before I release you I will let you cum."

Thank you master."

I unclip him from the bench and turn off the cock and balls toy. Then pull it out. It is red and swollen and begging to be touched and release its seed. It goes right up. Ramrod straight and his balls are pulled up. " you may touch yourself and let yourself cum puppy"

His hand goes straight to his cock and he started fodeling with his cock and balls trying to cum. I bend over his back and grab his cock and squeeze hard. He cums on my hand releasing a groan of sadesfaction. When he is finish I hand him his pants and he stumbles pant less and with a bright red ass right out the door saying " Same thing in two days right master"

" yes yes puppy be good no sex or vining I will be able to tell and you will be punished."

—————————

And there is the end of this story part 1 next part cuming soon

—dirty minded author