Dungeon part 3 (FxM)

Hello everyone I tried to get this done as fast as I could to make up for the very later part 2 but.... I have a short attention span so sorry my bad
—————————————————————

AlexPOV (this is the name of Sam's puppy or sub)

"Well then what the fuck is this." I whisper to my self staring at the skimpy outfit master chose for me.

I was in the prep room getting ready for today's session. Master had written a note say how I should prepare today.

————————————————-
             Dear puppy,
Please follow the following instructions on how to properly prepare for today.
1.undress
2.put in the butt plug I have left for you beside this note
3.put on the outfit that is left beside this note
4 take the ball gag and attach the strap to your collar on the outfit
5.come to my room

Love master
—————————————————

The butt plug is a large maybe 5inch. I grab it and shove it deep into my ass. I Moan deeply as I get used to the thing in my butt.

I grab the outfit and put it on. It is a black studded thing with a collar with some studs stabbing my neck and some on the other side. It goes to some straps on my back and clips the the inside on my nipples. The clips also have a hook that you can attack weights to. Then there are two straps
That go around my waist and a hook the hooks onto my butt plug so when even I move it pushes in or pulled out a little. My dick is on full display hanging limply out of the hole in the outfit.

I slowly put the outfit on moans with each move I make that moves the butt plug after I finish with that I grab the ball gag.

It is a different type of gag. Instead of strapping around my head there is one chains with a hook on one end.

As per the instructions I hook the hook to the collar and leave it dangling from my neck.

I am a moaning mess as I walk slowing down the stairs to my masters room.

——a few minutes later in the masters room——

Master has tied me up in the bed so my bare butt is in the air. My legs are tied the different bed post. Making my cook open for torture. She has also put in the gag and tied my hands together under me with my face squashed into the bed.

I hear her behind me testing out different floggers on the air. After a couple minutes the sound stops and I hear her feet walking over to me.

"Well,well little puppy", she says " looks like you were a good boy and dressed up nicely for me. But now that your ass is nicely stretched out I try ink we can replace this butt plug with something else. Isn't that right?"

"Mmhmmmm, masser isss riht." I try and say through the gag.

"Mmmhmm" I moan about as master slowly pulls the butt plug out. I whimper because my insides fell empty.

"Awww little puppy wants something in there right?"mater questions. I quickly nod. Hope she will give it to me nicely because my butt still hurts from last time. When I had two dicks inside me.

master pulls out my gag and stuffs a cold and large butt plug inside it. The butt plug it different it has a large bottom that is curved so it will most like my hit my good spot. It has a skinny middle large top. The top is almost like a square and it will definitely hurt when it enters my ass. Then there is a ring at the top. This is most likely to attach it to something or to pull the plug out seeing as the plug goes so deep into me.

"Lick it that is the only lube you will get when I jam it up inside you pretty puppy." She says

I quickly lick it try to get lots of moisture on it. Suddenly it is ripped from my mouth.

"Ugh noooo" I whine knowing I didn't get it wet enough to go in smoothly.

"Does the little puppy not know it's manners. You are not supposed to go against me. As your punishment I will dry this off shove it far up your ass then give you 10 spanks with this riding crop. Got it puppy!!" She says sternly.

I whimper but nod saying " yes master I deserve that. Thank you master."

I know that it will hurt terribly but if I make a sound master will punish me harder.

Master walks over to a towel and drys of the plug. Then she blow drys it to make sure it is extra dry.

"You better make no sound puppy" she warns

Then suddenly there is a shot of extreme pain. then a couple seconds of calmness while the skinny part is entering me. Then ' AHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH THE PAIN THE PAIN AHHHH OWEW AHHH IT HURTS' I scream internally not making a sound on the outside.

It cells as though I am being ripped open. And the points on that square are deadly. I am filled with pain and pleasure because the curve inside me is hitting my good spot. But in pain because that is just a unnatural shape my ass has to form around.

I hold back a moan because of the pleasure it has started to give me. I can feel myself getting hard and precum dripping off my cock.

Master then grabs the riding crop and hit my ass over the plug 10 times. Each time I hold on a scream as the plug goes deeper and deeper into me. As it hits me harder and harder on my good spot.

Then she stops. At first I think she is only giving me 8 then I feel two sharp hard hits right across both my balls and my dick.

At that my back arches up as I try and hold in my cum and my screams.

"Oh what a good boy you are I think you deserve a reward. Right puppy?"master says. And pulls the ball gag out of my mouth.

"Yes master thank you master" I say sighing finally letting out some of the pain.

I feel master attach something to the hook on my butt plug. Then she says.

"You can make noise but you cannot cum until I say so got that"

"Yes master" I say wondering what she is about to do with me whe-" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhh pew ahh please master please" I scream as the vibrator that master attached to my plug turns on making the plug jump and shake in my ass.

My cock is starting to hurt and precum is dripping of like sweat. I moan trying to hold in my cum.

"M-master please please I cannot hold it in please master may I cum master?" I say my voice shaky from the  vibrations that seem to shake my whole body.

" no you slut you cannot" master says and then she turns you the vibrator to the max.

"AHHHHHHH. M-m-mas-ter pl-please I-I have to c-cummmm ahhhhh plea-please master please" I scream about to cum.

"No"

Then I can't hold it any more I release my seed All over myself and the bed.

I scream as the vibrations keep coming making me hard again.
I cum hard for the second time in 30 seconds.

Then master turns it off she just stares at me and says " you were are bad puppy today you will get your punishment next time.

I gulp scared for my poor asshole that has been abused over the past couple of days. I just nodded saying "yes master"

Master pulls the Burt plug of not so gently.

"Ahhhhh owww mmmhmm ahhhhh" I say as the sharp pain starts then stops as my butt feels free and empty.

I look over at the plug and see there is some blood on it.

Well then guess who won't be able to walk tomorrow.... ME.

I sigh sitting up and moaning in pain. Master leaves my to get changed and a let out a loud grain and scream as I stand up feeling my inside scream in pain from what i had to go through. I can only hope I don't hurt too bad after tomorrow's session.

—————————————————————

Hello and I hope you enjoyed this chapter I just felt so bad about making you wait so long after chapter one I started writing this one I hope it is ok. Don't mind the grammar I finished writing this at 1:34 in the morning.....so sorry if spelling and grammar suck.

1485 words

Plz vote

~dirty minded author