Punishment mxf

This is a male dom/female sub story
—————————————————
Doms pov

I come home after work expecting to see my beautiful sub kneeling at the door. But when I open the door I hear a thud then I see her running down the stairs and kneeling before me.

"Why are you late darling?"I question.

" I am sorry master I fell asleep." She whispers.

" in the playroom in 10 minutes" I tell her as she scurries off and down the hall.

I walk up to my room and change into my black leather pants and black boots. No shirt. I walk down stairs and enter the playroom to she my sub kneeling in the centre of the room naked.

I walk over to her and ask " do you know what you did wrong"

" yes master I was late to greet you"

"And what should I do as your punishment" i question

" Anything you think I deserve master"

I grin then grab her elbow and drag her to the bed and make her lie down on it. I get a blindfold and tie it around her head to stop her from seeing then I get her right arm and tie it to the right side of the bed. I do the same to her left arm.

I get a spreader bar and put that between her legs the tie her right leg to her right arm with a long string. After I do the same to the left leg I see her leaking pussy and her tight little ass open and ready for me.

I grab a thick dildo and shove it up her pussy as she groans. Then I hit a button on it making it thrust in and out of her at a pace fast enough to make her want to cum but also slow enough that she cannot.

I grab a whip and trail it around her body as she squirms. I start whipping her all around her body with different amounts of strength. Soon she is moaning and asking me to cum but I just stop the dildo and wait for her to calm do then I start it up again.

After a while of doing that she is a sweaty, moaning mess begging to cum. But all I do is stop the dildo and give her a harsh slap on her pussy.

" I will be right back ok darling but while I am gone be a good girl and don't cum then maybe you will get a reward." With that I grab a vibrating dildo that is larger than the previous two Mr and shove it inside her as she groans.

I turn it up to max then walk out of the room.

Subs pov

Ugh it feels so good but I cannot cum I will not. I really want to prove that I am a good girl. So I just moan and squirm trying to stop the feeling.

After what seems like ages master comes back in with a couple of things in his hands. I dumps them on the bed and I can make out a few of the items.

I see nipple clamps with chains and small ball weights attached, a really weird looking dildo, and a small ring with a remote beside it.

Master first grabs the nibble clamps and attaches them to me.
These have weights and a little hook that attaches to a small chain leash.

I moan as he buts them on me a gives them a little tug to show me what could happen. He they grabs something I didn't see and when I look at it I shudder. There is no way that is going in me.

It is a butt plug with a cat tail coming out the end but the problem is that the plug part is huge. It is like twice the size of his cock which is about a fist in size.

" now I know this looks big but I will fit this in you even if it hurts." He says

He coats it in some lube then coats four of his fingers in lube and shoves them harshly into my ass.