ONLY MINE

SUNG HANBIN × ZHANG HAO

In Over me practice room, Jeonghyeon is always clinged to Ricky. The both became friends in this round spending time together. The trainees and fans think alot of their friendship and ship them. They think both are always close to each other every time so they ship them together. Jeonghyeon always approaches Ricky. The trainees tease Ricky but he always folds his eyes wondering they don't know anything.

Back on the first round of boys planet, Shanbin used to visit the kill this love team alot as his friend Matthew was on the team. During those times the trainees were to challenge a dare game with other teams. Shanbin insisted his team to play it with G team Kill this love team. The two team's members got paired where Shanbin was paired with Matthew, Zhang Hao with Jeonghyeon, Zihao and Gyuvin, Kieta and Lee Hoetaek, Kuanjui with Seungmin, Min with Seobin and Yedam was the referee. The teams got games like they were to have a three legged race and many more. The pairs set for the race, when Yedam whistled for the race to start, everyone soon became running while their one leg tied with the other leg of their partner. Just at the start Seobin and Min fell on the ground. Zihao and Gyuvin were in the lead. Zhang Hao not being a sports person tried to speed up but fell following Jeonghyeon to fall on him. This was the moment Jeonghyeon's heart raced the most seeing the elder beneath him. He found this sight to be so wonderful that he kept on staring Hao. Yedam whistled to both of them telling to get up as the race ended, Zihao and Gyuvin winning with Shanbin and Matthew as runners up.

On that day everyone after playing for once and getting injured due to falling went to their dorms not continuing the other games. Shanbin found himself worrying that because of him the teammates got injured. What worried him the most was the sight of Jeonghyeon on Hao hyung. That image was not leaving his mind and he asked himself why was he so curious on this matter. Somehow he regretted suggesting his team to team up with the other team. Without him noticing he was feeling jealous because of Jeonghyeon.

Back to the current time. Somewhere in the hall Ricky said:" Just forget him. I don't think it's possible. Shanbin Hyung is your competitor". Shanbin while going from there stopped when he heard his name. Replied Jeonghyeon:" It's not like Shanbin Hyung loves Hao hyung or something. I don't think he even cares. I respect him alot. I really like Shanbin Hyung alot. But you know I like Hao hyung from the start. Even before their tomboy performance together. I still have a chance as long as Hao hyung is single". Ricky:" What if he is not single or Shanbin hyung loves him. He is rank 1. You know this". "Ricky I'm asking for your help with Hao hyung not to tell me about Hanbin hyung. I know he is rank 1 but what if he is not interested in Hao hyung. I can have Hao hyung to myself. Just help me find out if Hao hyung is single. Can't you do this much for me" said Jeonghyeon. "People think we are a thing and they tease me not knowing that you are only following me to get to know about Hao hyung" says Ricky. This whole conversation was heard by Bin.

At night Hanbin was not able to sleep. He kept thinking of Hao with Jeonghyeon and that sight of past again came in his mind. His eyes went teary. Matthew being his roommate noticed him and asked if everything was okay. Hanbin replied,"Matthew I think I am in love". Hiding his face in his lap to which Matthew came to hanbin's bed and struck his hairs and asked if it is Hao hyung and Hanbin noded a little and said,"He has so many admirers. He is literally perfect. Everyone loves him. I don't know if I got a chance". Matthew told him to give a shot and it's no way anyone would reject Hanbin hyung.

In the morning, Hanbin went to the seat next to Hao for breakfast and both met after some time and talked alot of what's going on in their teams. Jeonghyeon was also there seeing them together. He went to his leader and told him to come practice. Hanbin wanted to be with his Hao Hyung more so he held him and told him to stay for some time as he missed the said male. After some time Hanbin walked Hao to his practice room holding him from his waist to which Hao felt some butterflies in his stomach. Hanbin not removing his hand even when in the practice room. Hao gave him a confused look to which Hanbin removed his hand and stared at Jeonghyeon while leaning in to say something in Hao's ears. He said:"Hyung let's meet again after practice". To this Hao's ears heat up and Kuan Jui and Jay started teasing him when Hanbin left. Hao felt shy and Jeonghyeon noticed it. He asked Hao for many formations to help him with. He clinged to Hao alot during the practice. When they took a break Jeonghyeon took Hao to the vending machine having his hand on top of hyung's shoulder. Hao cares for his teammates as a leader and pampers them and gives them alot of affection, unfimiliar of the fact that Jeonghyeon has feelings for him. This moment was caught by hanbin when he saw Hao caressing jeonghyeon's cheeks when he didn't knew how to operate the machine. Well Jeonghyeon knew but was playing unfimiliar. Hanbin in a fury rushed there and grabbed Hao's hand and held him to come with him. Jeonghyeon reached for his hyung's hand and both were seen fighting for a specific male. Hanbin being more strong, pulled Hao and dragged him through the corridor to laundry room which had no camera.

Hao returned to the practice room with the drinks. Jeonghyeon asked if he was okay to which he replied he was fine. The group continued their practice and then reached lunch time. The group went to canteen and took their lunch and seated separately, among their friends. When Jeonghyeon was about to sit with Hao, someone grabbed the seat and sat down. That person was none other than Hanbin. Seeing Hanbin, Zhang Hao was reminded of what happened earlier.

In the laundry room Hao was pinned to the wall with Hanbin's one hand on the wall leaning close to Hao. He sighed and told Hao " Hyung I I I I I love you". Hao's puppy eyes staring the korean saying those words. Hanbin Sighed." I don't know what happened to me earlier. I just got possessive because of jeonghyeon. Seeing you touch his face". Hanbin held Hao's hands with both his hands and said making eye contact "Hyung I cannot bear you with someone else. I want you all to me". Silence filled the room for a minute. Both just staring at each other. Shanbin on the verge to cry,"Hyung say anything. I cannot hold any more. I cannot see you confused, reply, please. Do you love me too?". Tears rolling down his eyes to which Hao caressed his cheek and wiped the tears, "Stop crying. You are such a crybaby". "Hyung only infront of you. You are my crying button. I am losing it. Hyung please say you feel the same way I feel with you". "Aww. Okay Hanbin I I I also umm". Sigh. Hanbin noticing Hao bitting his own lips. He cannot wait but leaned in for his lips. Breathing infront of Hao's lips. Hao feeling Bin's breath in front of his lips while he is attached to wall and his waist in the hands of the younger one. "Hyung can I I kiss you" asked Shanbin. Zhang Hao extended his arms around Bin's neck and leaned him in for the kiss. Bin upon crashing lips with his hyung's left a smile in the kiss. Hao was also impatient for this moment as he also longed for the younger one but was shy person and rather stayed quiet. Both kissing passionately breathing hardly inside each other's mouth that any passerby can hear the music both are creating.

Returning back to lunch time, Hanbin sits beside Hao and Hao remembering everything leaves out a shy smile. Bin grabs Hao's hand and pull it under the table to not let anyone see that. The act heats Hao up and he feels shiver over his body. Hanbin teases his Hyung more by interlocking his fingers and leaning in to his ears and saying,"Hao hyung, will you be my boyfriend". Hao chokes on his food and leaves the hall with Kuan Jui and Kieta accompanying him.

Jeonghyeon who was behind them saw everything. Hanbin turned around, got up from his seat and patted jeonghyeon on his shoulder telling," Hao hyung is only mine". Went off to find his Hao hyung. Ricky patted Jeonghyeon's back. Jeonghyeon was not much sad as he expected this when he saw Hao returning to practice room after that incident while blushing. So he assumed what might have happened.

End

This was my very first writing. So plz ignore the mistakes and also the sentence structure and vocabulary. As English is not my first l, neither second nor third language. Its my 4rd language so. BTW how was the story. How'd you like it.
The next chapter us gonna be the continuity of the story but of jeonghyeon and Ricky ship.