Brothers or Boyfriends???

ZHANG HAO × SUNG HANBIN
(ON REQUEST)

Zhang Hao is a well known popular guy of his college whom everyone crushes on either male or female. He is a heartthrob who is loved by many. He is like an ideal person, beautiful and handsome, very lovely yet is a playboy. He knows his popularity and takes advantage from it, hitting as many admirers as possible but leaving them heartbroken. He has always been like this, just using things for little time and then abandoning them. He always holds his composure of being a cool person, always reserved and mostly silent; excelling with actions though. His grades are only satisfactory unlike his existence. He has a huge fan following but in all the people has 1 best friend for life; Ricky.

On the other hand is the student Sung Hanbin who is in different section from Hao. He is a very humble, kind and shy person. He has less people knowing him, not very social. He is a hidden genius, always scoring highest to full marks. He has one best friend; Matthew.

These both were hitted with the sudden decision of their parents that they are getting married. Hao's father marrying Hanbin's mother. Both were told by their guardian that the other one has a son attending the same college. It felt awkward to both knowing this, didn't knew what else is coming ahead. Both felt utterly surprised upon meeting. It was Zhang Haooooo, Sung hanbin gasped. Father: "I'm glad you know each other". What glad he is... sigh, hanbin's mind running with all sort of thoughts about him. Hao again regained his composure making the other feel more uncomfortable. In a week, their parents married each other. None of the kid was in the position to oppose it as they know their parents deserve happiness, they cannot live alone forever, they need a life partner. The family moved in together.

On Monday, in college, eventhough both were dropped to college together in Hao's father's car, still hanbin pretended to be stranger to him, annoying Hao. Hao was not a person who could see someone ignore him. He has teased hanbin many times in the past as he was always easy to tease. Hao had alot of fun with Hanbin before hitting on him and seeing him flustered. Hao held hanbin from his hand and took him to the side of locker room with the locker door opened. Hao leaning in close to hanbin made hanbin all red and shy, Hao loving the sight caressed his face and moved his finger from his face to chin pulling him up and leaning closer in. Hao feeling Hanbin's breath on his lips. Suddenly Ricky came in stopping Hao from from his usual acts. He dragged him together to their class which was about to start leaving a puzzled hanbin. Its not that hanbin does not know about Hao's acts, its just that this time it was extra close.

Both encountered each other at college and home. Soon they had their assessments result revealing topper hanbin and struggling Hao. Their father proposed Hanbin should teach Hao. They started their teaching lessens during which Hao tried to flirt alot but the perfectionist Hanbin kept ignoring and was visibly irritated. After some time, when it was unbearable for hanbin he shouted at Hao to focus on studying, he'll not get anything from flirting. Hao amazed by the youngers nagging kind of paid attention to his teachers word, Sung hanbin. He found himself getting interested in the studies as it's Hanbin's style of teaching, it was great.

Everyday they had teaching lessons together and also talked to each other. Soon they grew comfortable around each other. Hao getting close to hanbin making him comfortable, instead of being on his flirting mode, made hanbin relaxed more around the elder. Soon Hao's grades also started improving. Hanbin would also cook for Hao when their parents are not home. Hao got attached to hanbin. Even during the break time of college he'd stick to the younger. The students started recognising change in hao's attitude and his closeness to Hanbin. Some girls jealous teased hanbin and bullied him. Hanbin was starting to get bullied everyday and when Hao approached them they all put up an act not letting Hao get any hint. One day hanbin was at rest in home, Hao heard some boys in the college toilet talking about them having fun teasing and bullying Hanbin and watching the video of them hitting him in which Hanbin was seen crying. Hao barged open the door, snatched the mobile and saw the video. He got very angry, his veins were about to pop out. His hand squeezing the mobile hit one of the students with the same hand holding mobile and throwing mobile in the toilet. The boys seemed annoyed ganged up on him. Hao managed to fight back but was overwhelmed by their number as they were 4 boys vs 1. A janitor rushed in hearing all the mess, he separated them and told them to go to the principal's room. The boys ran off.