Moving On

SHEN RICKY × LEE JEONGHYEON

"Hyung what are you doing here", Ricky asked Jeonghyeon who was in front of his room with his pillow and blanket. He told him that he wants to sleep together with Ricky for the night. After what happened today he is trying to move on and he already knew that Shanbin would be his love rival which would make it difficult competing. But he tried to ignore this fact and hoped that maybe he really can have any chance with Hao. But in the end he was heartbroken. He has accepted the fact but it's still difficult moving on and his heart is really aching.

Back in the canteen Ricky was found peeking at Jeonghyeon at every instant. He was checking on his friend whose heart just got broken. He felt sorry he could not help him. He kept on checking if he was okay to which Jeonghyeon reassuring him that he was fine, but actually he was not. It's new for him, this pain is worse than the practice. Even after returning to practice, he was not able to pay attention. He tried to ignore Hao's sight which made it difficult for him to practice as Hao was their leader. Ricky upon seeing him struggling helped him with the choreo and stuff. They kept on like this. Ricky would never leave his side, knowing that now his Hao hyung is always with Hanbin in his free time, Ricky spends that time with Jeonghyeon. They grew even closer together. They both played several games, did exercises often through which Jeonghyeon's attention from that topic was diverted and poured into them having fun together.

The time came for the live performance when they had to perform Over Me. Till that time, Jeonghyeon felt less awkward with Hao and everyone gave a spectacular performance which resulted in them winning the first place. They were very happy as they were to get a fan meet and mcountdown stage. Jeonghyeon was happy and seeing him happy made Ricky automatically happy. They recorded their mcountdown with ease and had alot of fun.

During the time of fan meet, Ricky was sticked to Jeonghyeon, always eyeing him. Jeonghyeon hosted the fan meet with Hao but both were comfortable. To Ricky it seemed like Jeonghyeon has moved on. The boys were standing in anticipation as last round was going to be released infront of them. They found out about it, made teams and walked up to the positions they wanted. The roomates changed. The hot summer team discussed the parts with each other and gave auditions for killing parts. At night, when trainees went back to sleep, Ricky felt empty. His steps took him to the room where Jeonghyeon was. He saw all the roommates were awake. There were Taerae, Jeonghyeon and Jongwoo. He went in and sat down on Jeonghyeon's bed and told he wants to sleep together. Jongwoo commented,"Ricky it has only been some hours and you already miss him". Ricky pouted because he knew jongwoo was right. They spent the night together in a single bed, cuddling.

The days went by them practicing hard for finals. Sung Hanbin got killing part in the hot summer team and Zhang Hao from Jelly pop team. The trainees teased the two calling them soulmates. Upon these moments Ricky checked on Jeonghyeon only to see him smiling, he really has moved on, good boy. Ricky approached and gave him a hug in between everyone. Everyone went crazy and shouted "wooooo" to the sight. Jeonghyeon felt shy and pushed Ricky. Shanbin also seeing him gave a smile to which Jeonghyeon returned him with a smile. Ricky looking at the two felt relieved and did the same as Shanbin was doing to Hao, which was holding Jeonghyeon from his waist the entire time they were together.

It was final soon. Ricky's name got announced, he gave his speech, Jeonghyeon felt proud of his bestie. Till the nineth place, Ricky was seen in complexity. He had two people in his mind, Han Yujin and Lee Jeonghyeon. The mc announced the name Han Yujin. Ofcourse Ricky was happy but he felt a little sad for the others who didn't made it especially Jeonghyeon.

After the live, everyone went to meet the others and Ricky and Jeonghyeon took their time hugging and both returned together. Ricky promised him to stay in contact and always meet often. He told Jeonghyeon to dial and save his number in his mobile phone while he got called from the staff. Ricky forgot he already had his number. Jeonghyeon took Ricky's mobile to do so but it had a password. He tried opening it with Ricky's birthday but didn't worked. He jokingly put his birthday and the mobile got unlocked. He was confused and when he dialed his number to save it, he saw it was already saved and to his surprise it was named "my crush❤️". He froze there and Ricky arrived and saw him staring at his phone. He peeked and immediately snatched his mobile. Jeonghyeon eyed him and Ricky hid his face being unfimiliar to Jeonghyeon's gaze. The both then laughed while being seated together, Jeonghyeon having his hand on Ricky's thigh.

End.