𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆

COPYRIGHT

Broken Walls Copyright ©2024 by _authoriti

No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise without written permission from the publisher. It is illegal to copy this book, post it to a website, or distribute it by any other means without permission, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

All the media and pictures used belong to their respective owners positively.

DISCLAIMER

This novel is entirely a work of fiction. The names of characters and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

WARNING

This book depicts scenes of self-harm, mentions of abuse and drugs, and themes of sexual content. The warning will be given in chapters associated with the following themes.

NOTE

This is my first book which shows the grammatical mistakes and others. Criticism is openly welcome but I would also wish for your support and love. Please do keep regularly voting for this book and let me know your thoughts in the comments.

The translations to the Hindi lines would be available below in parenthesis so you don't have to worry. And for people not familiar with Hindi words I would want to inform you that I will be soon providing a dictionary for you all :)

IMPORTANT

Hey lovely people. From reading fascinating novels on Wattpad to being able to gather the courage to write one I have come a long way. Since this is my first ever story I hope you all don't mind my mistakes much. I promise to get better at writing soon.  

I am an avid reader of romance books and have read over 100 books but writing is something really difficult. I hadn't ever hoped to write but making up stories in my mind is my best job and I thought to turn those scenarios true. So here I am.

BROKEN WALLS is a story that is not at all realistic but the emotions aren't false. Maybe the scenarios, events, and people are fake but the emotions aren't and I  think that is what books depict EMOTIONS.

Always keep showing love and support to me and do vote by clicking on that star button too. Please also leave a comment at the end to lemme know your thoughts and suggestions. Your comments would help me improve myself and grow further. 

Love Ya ❤